Advanced Fissure treatment in Bhiwani
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Bhiwani
If you are looking for a treatment option for fissures, Bhiwani is the right place to be. There are many surgeons who offer this type of surgery and they can help you get your life back on track. The surgery is not dangerous and there are no long-term side effects. In fact, most people have a good recovery and are able to resume their normal activities within a few weeks. If you are interested in this fissure treatment option, speak to a surgeon at Mantra Care today.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Bhiwani are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Bhiwani
|Open Fissure Surgery in Bhiwani||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Bhiwani||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Bhiwani||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Bhiwani||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Bhiwani
MantraCare is one of Bhiwani’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bhiwani are accessible from the following areas:
- Rajiv Colony
- Dadri Gate
- Bound Kalan
- Krishna Colony
- Charkhi Dadri
- Surya Nagar
- M C Colony
- Defence Colony
- Shiv Nagar Colony
- Vijay Nagar
- Bharat Nagar
- Vidya Nagar
- Vikas Nagar
- Bhiwani-Hansi Road
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Bhiwani
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
Mantra Care is the best place for fissure surgery treatment in Bhiwani. They take care of you and are eager to help you get your life back.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Bhiwani, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Bhiwani starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Bhiwani also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bhiwani to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Bhiwani offers highly safe procedures.