Advanced Fistula treatment in Bhiwani
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Bhiwani at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Bhiwani
If you are experiencing a fistula, then you should visit a doctor in Gandhinagar. There are many surgical procedures that can be done to treat fistulas. Some of the most common procedures include: – Laparoscopy – Open surgery – Mesh surgery If you are considering any of these surgical procedures, then you should speak to a doctor in Gandhinagar about your specific situation. you can also contact Mantra Care team to get your Fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Bhiwani
|Fistulotomy in Bhiwani||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Bhiwani||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Bhiwani||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Bhiwani||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Bhiwani||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Bhiwani||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Bhiwani||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Bhiwani||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Bhiwani||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Bhiwani
MantraCare is one of Bhiwani’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bhiwani are accessible from the following areas:
- Rajiv Colony
- Dadri Gate
- Bound Kalan
- Krishna Colony
- Charkhi Dadri
- Surya Nagar
- M C Colony
- Defence Colony
- Shiv Nagar Colony
- Vijay Nagar
- Bharat Nagar
- Vidya Nagar
- Vikas Nagar
- Bhiwani-Hansi Road
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Bhiwani
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“It was a great experience. They invited us for a consultation and the doctors were very sweet. They gave us all information about fistula surgery and check-ups, and they had really good staff members who were ready to help us at any stage”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Bhiwani, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Bhiwani starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Bhiwani also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bhiwani to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Bhiwani offers highly safe procedures.