Advanced Fissure treatment in Bhopal
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
Fissure Treatment in Bhopal
Fissure surgery treatment in Bhopal is a highly effective approach to resolving the problem. The surgery is performed using a special device that seals the crack in the affected area. This prevents the split from continuing and results in restored function. In some cases, the surgery may be required only once and can completely resolve the issue. If necessary, further surgeries may be required over time, but they are generally quite successful.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Bhopal are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Bhopal
|Open Fissure Surgery in Bhopal||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Bhopal||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Bhopal||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Bhopal||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Bhopal
MantraCare is one of Bhopal’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bhopal are accessible from the following areas:
- Air Port
- Amarawat Kalan
- Anand Nagar
- Arera Hills
- Ayodhaya Nagar
- Bag Mungalia
- Bairagarh Chichali
- Bairagarh Kalan
- Barkheda Baramad
- Barkheda H.e.
- Barkheda Nathu
- Bawadia Kalan
- Bazaria Shahajahanabad
- Berasia Road
- Chhola Road
- Dak Bhawan
- Durga Chouk
- E-2 Sector
- Gada Jangeer
- Gandhi Medical college
- Gandhi Nagar
- H.E. hospital
- Hamidia Road
- Harra Kheda
- Industrial Estate
- Islam Nagar
- Jamunia Kalan
- Jhagaria Khurd
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Bhopal
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I had to undergo a fissure surgery in Bhopal and Dr. Hemant was the only surgeon who I could trust with my health. He is brilliant, caring, understanding and has helped me through my difficult time.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Bhopal, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Bhopal starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Bhopal also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bhopal to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Bhopal offers highly safe procedures.