Advanced Fistula treatment in Bhopal
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Bhopal at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Bhopal
Fistula surgery treatment is available in Bhopal. This treatment is used to correct a fistula, which is an abnormal connection between two body parts. Fistula surgery can be used to treat a variety of conditions, including anal fistulas, rectal fistulas, and vaginal fistulas. The surgery involves creating a new opening for the fistula and then connecting the two body parts with stitches or staples.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Bhopal
|Fistulotomy in Bhopal||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Bhopal||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Bhopal||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Bhopal||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Bhopal||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Bhopal||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Bhopal||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Bhopal||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Bhopal||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Bhopal
MantraCare is one of Bhopal’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bhopal are accessible from the following areas:
- Air Port
- Amarawat Kalan
- Anand Nagar
- Arera Hills
- Ayodhaya Nagar
- Bag Mungalia
- Bairagarh Chichali
- Bairagarh Kalan
- Barkheda Baramad
- Barkheda H.e.
- Barkheda Nathu
- Bawadia Kalan
- Bazaria Shahajahanabad
- Berasia Road
- Chhola Road
- Dak Bhawan
- Durga Chouk
- E-2 Sector
- Gada Jangeer
- Gandhi Medical college
- Gandhi Nagar
- H.E. hospital
- Hamidia Road
- Harra Kheda
- Industrial Estate
- Islam Nagar
- Jamunia Kalan
- Jhagaria Khurd
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Bhopal
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
” I was suffering from a fistula and went through surgery. I was very scared and anxious about the result. Fortunately, Mantra Care helped me with the treatment and I’m now recovering well. They treated me like family.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Bhopal, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Bhopal starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Bhopal also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bhopal to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Bhopal offers highly safe procedures.