Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Bhubaneswar
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Bhubaneswar
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Bhubaneswar, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a world-class cancer hospital that offers top quality care for patients with all types of cancer. They have a wide range of treatments available, including chemotherapy and radiation therapy. The hospital also has a well-staffed oncology department that is dedicated to providing the best possible care to its patients.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Bhubaneswar
|Lumpectomy in Bhubaneswar||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Bhubaneswar||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Bhubaneswar||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Bhubaneswar||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Bhubaneswar
MantraCare is one of Bhubaneswar’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bhubaneswar are accessible from the following areas:
- Sastri Nagar
- Cuttack Road
- Jaydev Vihar
- Delta Square
- Madhusudan Nagar
- Saheed Nagar
- Ganga Nagar
- Patia Collage Road
- Satya Nagar
- Bhola Chandaka
- Acharya Vihar
- BJB Nagar
- Gautam Nagar
- Tankapani Road
- Lakshmi Sagar
- Lewis Road
- Vani Vihar
- Sailashree Vihar
- Jatni Road
- Soubhagya Nagar
- Gajpati Nagar
- Shreeram Nagar
- Nageswar Tangi
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Bhubaneswar
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I was so scared when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I didn’t know what to do or where to turn. But MantraCare, Bhubaneswar was there for me every step of the way. They provided me with the best possible treatment and care, and I am now cancer-free. I am really happy with the treatment I received from MantraCare, and I would recommend them to anyone who is facing a similar situation.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Bhubaneswar include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Bhubaneswar starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Bhubaneswar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bhubaneswar to check if you are covered.