Advanced Fissure treatment in Bhubaneswar
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Bhubaneswar
If you are suffering from a fissure, you should visit a doctor in Bhubaneswar as they offer the best surgery treatment for this condition. Fissure surgery is an excellent way to repair or replace the damaged tissue in the anus. This procedure is often done on patients who have suffered from recurring episodes of constipation. Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Bhubaneswar are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Bhubaneswar
|Open Fissure Surgery in Bhubaneswar||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Bhubaneswar||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Bhubaneswar||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Bhubaneswar||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Bhubaneswar
MantraCare is one of Bhubaneswar’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bhubaneswar are accessible from the following areas:
- Sastri Nagar
- Cuttack Road
- Jaydev Vihar
- Delta Square
- Madhusudan Nagar
- Saheed Nagar
- Ganga Nagar
- Patia Collage Road
- Satya Nagar
- Bhola Chandaka
- Acharya Vihar
- BJB Nagar
- Gautam Nagar
- Tankapani Road
- Lakshmi Sagar
- Lewis Road
- Vani Vihar
- Sailashree Vihar
- Jatni Road
- Soubhagya Nagar
- Gajpati Nagar
- Shreeram Nagar
- Nageswar Tangi
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Bhubaneswar
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was so impressed with the care and concern Mantra Care staff showed me. I can’t thank them enough for all their help.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Bhubaneswar, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Bhubaneswar starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Bhubaneswar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bhubaneswar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Bhubaneswar offers highly safe procedures.