Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Bijapur
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Bijapur
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Bijapur, then you need to visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a world-class facility that offers top-quality breast cancer treatment. The staff at Mantracare is experienced and knowledgeable about the best ways to treat breast cancer. They will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that is specifically designed for your needs. Mantracare also has a wonderful team of experts who can provide you with information about all of the different types of breast cancer treatments available. If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of using Mantracare for your breast cancer treatment, please call us today. We would be happy to speak with you and answer any questions that you may have.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Bijapur
|Lumpectomy in Bijapur||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Bijapur||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Bijapur||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Bijapur||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Bijapur
MantraCare is one of Bijapur’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bijapur are accessible from the following areas:
- Shastri Nagar
- Darga Road
- Gandhi Nagar
- Banjara Nagar
- Gopalpur Galli
- Ring Road
- Parekh Nagar
- Afzalpur Takke
- Keerti Nagar
- Basavana Bagewadi
- Shahu Nagar
- Mahal Bagayat
- Mauzzampur Narayan
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Bijapur
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“MantraCare has helped me immensely with my breast cancer treatment in Bijapur. The support and guidance I received from them was top-notch and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. They truly care about their patients and go above and beyond to ensure that they receive the best possible care. I am so grateful for everything MantraCare has done for me and would highly recommend their services to anyone seeking treatment for breast cancer. Thank you, MantraCare!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Bijapur include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Bijapur starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Bijapur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bijapur to check if you are covered.