Advanced Fissure treatment in Bijapur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Bijapur
Fissure surgery is a common treatment for relieving the pressure caused by a hernia. The surgery involves partially or completely removing the hernia sac. This can be done through a small incision in the groin, through the navel, or through the skin. The surgery is usually outpatient and most patients go home the same day. There are several types of fissure surgery, but the most common is an endoscopic procedure. This involves inserting a thin, lighted tube through the opening in the skin and into the hernia sac. The surgeon then uses a camera and other instruments to see and fix the hernia.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Bijapur today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Bijapur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Bijapur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Bijapur||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Bijapur||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Bijapur||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Bijapur||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Bijapur
MantraCare is one of Bijapur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bijapur are accessible from the following areas:
- Shastri Nagar
- Darga Road
- Gandhi Nagar
- Banjara Nagar
- Gopalpur Galli
- Ring Road
- Parekh Nagar
- Afzalpur Takke
- Keerti Nagar
- Basavana Bagewadi
- Shahu Nagar
- Mahal Bagayat
- Mauzzampur Narayan
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Bijapur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“The Mantra team has been friendly and helpful. I have met people here that I could trust to help me with my fissure surgery.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Bijapur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Bijapur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Bijapur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bijapur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Bijapur offers highly safe procedures.