Advanced Fissure treatment in Bikaner
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Bikaner
If you are looking for a surgery to treat a fissure, then you should consider Bikaner as a location. This city is home to many world-renowned medical institutions and has a long history of providing high-quality healthcare services. There are many surgeons who specialize in Fissure Surgery Treatment and they are able to provide you with the best possible care. You will be able to recover quickly and enjoy a healthy lifestyle after the surgery.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Bikaner are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Bikaner
|Open Fissure Surgery in Bikaner||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Bikaner||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Bikaner||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Bikaner||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Bikaner
MantraCare is one of Bikaner’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Bikaner are accessible from the following areas:
- Nal Road
- JNV Colony
- Ganganagar Bypass Road
- Nokha Road
- Gangashahar Road
- Jaipur Road
- Sudarshana Nagar
- Murlidhar Vyas Colony
- Chaukhunti Mohalla
- Shivbari Rural
- Bandra Baas
- Hanuman Hatha
- Old City Rampuriya
- Surajpura Colony
- Rani Bazar
- Karni Nagar
- Shri Dungargarh
- Bajju Khalsa
- Tilak Nagar
- Shastri Nagar
- Ranisar Bara Bas
- Vallabh Garden
- Ambedkar Colony
- Brindavan Enclave
- Shardul Colony
- Kote Gate
- Sector 5
- Karnisar Bhatiyan
- Mukta Prasad Nagar
- Rath Khana Colony
- Mehron Ka Bas
- Bangla Nagar
- Jawahar Nagar
- Jai Narayan Vyas Colony
- Samta Nagar
- Sharah Pabi Brahmani
- Vinayak Nagar
- Sardar Patel Colony
- Major Purnasingh Nagar
- Dagon Ka Mohalla
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Bikaner
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was looking for a doctor for my problem. This is one of the best decisions I made ever. It has been one year that I am not in pain and my life has changed.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Bikaner, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Bikaner starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Bikaner also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Bikaner to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Bikaner offers highly safe procedures.