Best Breast Lift Surgery in Delhi- Get the desired results
Trust Mantra Care for the best and the most effective breast lift.
MantraCare is COVID 19 Safe
- Our surgical centers are COVID safe
- Regular sanitization of clinic & hospital premises
- Immediate medical assistance through Online Consultation
What is a breast lift?
Breast lift includes lifting the nipple, removing the excess skin and reshaping the breast. It can also include tightening the surrounding tissue of the breasts as well as adding volume for fullness. A breast lift helps to create a more youthful breast contour.
Benefits of breast lift
Removes excess skin around the breasts
Tightens the surrounding tissue
No major side effects
Creates more youthful breast
Who can go through breast lift?
Women with sagging breasts
Women with asymmetrical or unusually shaped breasts
Women looking for better shape after pregnancy and breastfeeding
Why Mantra Care?
Free aftercare regime post-surgery
Breast Lift with Breast Augmentation
In addition to a breast lift, sometimes doctors suggest undergoing breast augmentation to achieve a woman’s desired results. Due to aging, sudden weight loss or pregnancy, the breasts can lose their volume. In such cases, placing breast implants along with a breast lift can restore the fullness and original contour of the breasts. Breast augmentation is placing implants on the chest for the added volume of the breasts.
COVID 19 Safety Measures
Treatment of patients in COVID safe surgical centers
COVID test arranged for the surgical patients
Regular screening of staff for COVID related symptoms
Thermal screening of all the patients at the hospital entrance
Orderly sanitization of all the medical equipment
Surgeons equipped with PPE kits during surgery
Based on a patient’s existing breast tissue, amount of skin to be removed and personal goals, surgeons rely on various incision techniques for a breast lift. Some of them are-
- Crescent Lift- In case the amount of sagging to be corrected is very small, doctors use this technique.
- Peri-Areolar Lift- Ideal candidates for a peri-areolar lift are women who have mild sagging and require reducing the areola size.
- Vertical Lift- This is the most common type of breast lift in which the surgeons remove excess skin and reshape the breast entirely.
- Inverted Lift- This technique majorly involves 3 incisions to remove excess skin and sagging tissues.
Why Us ?
Protection Against Corona
- Hospitals are sanitized daily
- Screening of medical staff and patients at the entrance
- Get private sanitized rooms
- Surgeons are equipped with recommended PPE kits
Advanced Medical Treatment
- MantraCare offers reliable surgical procedures
- Laser-assisted and laparoscopic treatments
- USFDA approved laser proceeding
- All the doctors are highly experienced
- MantraCare offers a hassle-free insurance claim
- All insurance covered
- No cost EMI option available
- We do all the paperwork to get your work done
- Hospitals are sanitized daily
- Free pick up & drop service for surgery
- Get Care-buddy assistance throughout the surgical Journey
- Painless Procedure with no cuts
Our Clinical Footprint