Advanced Bariatric Surgery in Chandigarh
FREE Bariatric Surgery Consultation
Get Bariatric Surgery Cost Estimate
Bariatric Surgery in Chandigarh
If you are looking for a surgery that can help you lose weight and improve your health, then bariatric surgery may be the right option for you. This type of surgery is used to treat obesity and other chronic medical conditions, such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and high blood pressure. It is also used to correct weight-related problems such as sleep apnea and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).There are a number of benefits to undergoing bariatric surgery in Chandigarh. First, it is an outpatient procedure that can be done in a doctor’s office or hospital. Second, it is a relatively short procedure that usually takes about two hours. Third, the results are usually permanent. Fourth, the surgery is not invasive and there are no long-term side effects. Finally, bariatric surgery is very cost effective.
Why Bariatric Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms for need of Baritatric Surgery
The main symptoms of needing bariatric surgery are:
- You have or are at risk of developing a serious health problem related to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You’re in physical pain because of your weight and the way it affects your body.
- Your quality of life is dramatically reduced due to obesity.
- You can’t lose weight through diet and exercise alone.
- You have a BMI of 40 or higher.
- Your obesity is causing emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem.
- You suffer from joint pain or stiffness.
- Your feet are swelling more than usual.
- You have trouble breathing because of your weight.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You’re at risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Baritatric Surgery Options
- Laparoscopic gastric banding (adjustable gastric band): This involves placing an inflatable band around the upper part of your stomach, creating a small pouch that limits how much food you can eat.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: This procedure removes about 80 percent of your stomach, leaving behind a long narrow tube.
- Gastric bypass: In this surgery, the surgeon creates a smaller pouch at the top of your stomach and attaches it to lower part of your intestine.
- Duodenal switch: This procedure combines a gastric bypass with removal of part of your small intestine.
Why to not delay Bariatric Surgery?
Delaying bariatric surgery can lead to serious health complications in the future such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Cholesterol disorder
- Bowel obstructions
- Gallbladder disease
- Uterine rupture
- Severe infection of the GI tract
- Gastric ulcers
Bariatric Surgery Cost in Chandigarh
|Laparoscopic Gastric Banding in Chandigarh||40,000 – 50,000|
|Gastric Bypass in Chandigarh||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Duodenal Switch in Chandigarh||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
Bariatraic Treatment Hospitals in Chandigarh
MantraCare is one of Chandigarh’s leading bariatric treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Chandigarh are accessible from the following areas:
- Airforce Highground
- Bus Stand
- Dadu Majra colony
- Engg College
- Govt Press Chandigarh
- High Court
- Ind Area Chandigarh
- Maloya Colony
- Manimajra Mt
- Mauli Jagran
- Mhc Manimajra
- New Ind area
- New Sectt Chandigarh
- Raipur Kalan
- Raj Bhawan
- Ram Darbar
- Sector 10 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 11 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 12 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 14 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 15 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 16 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 18 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 19 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 20 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 21 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 22 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 23 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 26 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 27 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 29 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 30 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 31 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 34 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 35 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 36 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 40 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 44 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 46 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 47 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 8 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 9 (Chandigarh)
Top Bariatric Treatment Doctors in Chandigarh
2000+ Successful Bariatric Treatment
“MantraCare’s bariatric treatment in Chandigarh is life-changing! I never thought I would be able to lose weight and keep it off, but MantraCare has helped me do just that. The staff is incredibly supportive and knowledgeable, and the treatment plan they put me on was easy to follow and really effective. I’m so grateful to MantraCare for helping me get my life back on track!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold, which helps in weight loss. It is often used to treat obesity and morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery has been proven to be effective as it reduces the risk of death by more than 50% in comparison with standard treatment options like dieting, exercise and drugs.
The best bariatric treatment options in Chandigarh are gastric sleeve, gastric banding, and duodenal switch.
Mantracare is a leading bariatric surgery hospital in Chandigarh which provides best quality healthcare services at affordable prices. The cost of bariatric treatment in Chandigarh is around Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 for a gastric sleeve and about Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 for a gastric bypass surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover bariatric surgery. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Chandigarh to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare bariatric surgery hospital in Chandigarh offers highly safe procedures.