Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Chandigarh
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Chandigarh
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Chandigarh, you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a leading provider of cancer treatments and services in the city. They offer a variety of treatments for breast cancer, including surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy. Their team of experts is dedicated to providing the best possible care to their patients. They also have a wide range of facilities available, including clinics, hospitals, and specialist centers. If you are looking for the best possible care for your condition, Mantracare is the place to go.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Chandigarh
|Lumpectomy in Chandigarh||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Chandigarh||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Chandigarh||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Chandigarh||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Chandigarh
MantraCare is one of Chandigarh’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Chandigarh are accessible from the following areas:
- Airforce Highground
- Bus Stand
- Dadu Majra colony
- Engg College
- Govt Press Chandigarh
- High Court
- Ind Area Chandigarh
- Maloya Colony
- Manimajra Mt
- Mauli Jagran
- Mhc Manimajra
- New Ind area
- New Sectt Chandigarh
- Raipur Kalan
- Raj Bhawan
- Ram Darbar
- Sector 10 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 11 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 12 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 14 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 15 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 16 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 18 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 19 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 20 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 21 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 22 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 23 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 26 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 27 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 29 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 30 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 31 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 34 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 35 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 36 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 40 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 44 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 46 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 47 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 8 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 9 (Chandigarh)
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Chandigarh
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I was struggling with my breast cancer treatment and MantraCare, Chandigarh came to my rescue. They provided me with the best possible care and treatment that I could have asked for. I am now cancer-free and healthy, thanks to MantraCare!“
– Megha Kaushik
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Chandigarh include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Chandigarh starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Chandigarh also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Chandigarh to check if you are covered.