Advanced Fissure treatment in Chandigarh
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Chandigarh
Fissure surgery is a common procedure that is used to treat various health issues. It is a type of surgery that uses a knife to cut through the skin and muscles to fix a problem. Fissure surgery can be used to treat a number of issues, including acne, dandruff, and psoriasis. It is also used to fix various other health problems, such as hernia and knee pain. In Chandigarh, Fissure surgery is performed by many qualified surgeons.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Chandigarh are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Chandigarh
|Open Fissure Surgery in Chandigarh||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Chandigarh||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Chandigarh||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Chandigarh||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Chandigarh
MantraCare is one of Chandigarh’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Chandigarh are accessible from the following areas:
- Airforce Highground
- Bus Stand
- Dadu Majra colony
- Engg College
- Govt Press Chandigarh
- High Court
- Ind Area Chandigarh
- Maloya Colony
- Manimajra Mt
- Mauli Jagran
- Mhc Manimajra
- New Ind area
- New Sectt Chandigarh
- Raipur Kalan
- Raj Bhawan
- Ram Darbar
- Sector 10 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 11 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 12 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 14 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 15 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 16 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 18 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 19 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 20 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 21 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 22 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 23 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 26 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 27 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 29 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 30 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 31 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 34 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 35 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 36 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 40 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 44 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 46 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 47 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 8 (Chandigarh)
- Sector 9 (Chandigarh)
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Chandigarh
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I am glad that I found Mantra Care online. It was really helpful finding doctor in Chandigarh who could help me get rid of my fissure. My recovery has been quick and the doctor very supportive.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Chandigarh, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Chandigarh starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Chandigarh also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Chandigarh to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Chandigarh offers highly safe procedures.