Advanced Bariatric Surgery in Chennai
FREE Bariatric Surgery Consultation
Get Bariatric Surgery Cost Estimate
Bariatric Surgery in Chennai
If you are looking to get bariatric treatment in Chennai, then you are in the right place. There are many excellent facilities available that can provide you with the best possible care. The procedures that are offered at these facilities are state-of-the-art, and they will help you to get your life back on track. If you are interested in getting bariatric treatment in Chennai, then please contact us. We would be happy to provide you with a detailed overview of the various treatments and their respective benefits.
Why Bariatric Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms for need of Baritatric Surgery
The main symptoms of needing bariatric surgery are:
- You have or are at risk of developing a serious health problem related to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You’re in physical pain because of your weight and the way it affects your body.
- Your quality of life is dramatically reduced due to obesity.
- You can’t lose weight through diet and exercise alone.
- You have a BMI of 40 or higher.
- Your obesity is causing emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem.
- You suffer from joint pain or stiffness.
- Your feet are swelling more than usual.
- You have trouble breathing because of your weight.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You’re at risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Baritatric Surgery Options
- Laparoscopic gastric banding (adjustable gastric band): This involves placing an inflatable band around the upper part of your stomach, creating a small pouch that limits how much food you can eat.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: This procedure removes about 80 percent of your stomach, leaving behind a long narrow tube.
- Gastric bypass: In this surgery, the surgeon creates a smaller pouch at the top of your stomach and attaches it to lower part of your intestine.
- Duodenal switch: This procedure combines a gastric bypass with removal of part of your small intestine.
Why to not delay Bariatric Surgery?
Delaying bariatric surgery can lead to serious health complications in the future such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Cholesterol disorder
- Bowel obstructions
- Gallbladder disease
- Uterine rupture
- Severe infection of the GI tract
- Gastric ulcers
Bariatric Surgery Cost in Chennai
|Laparoscopic Gastric Banding in Chennai||40,000 – 50,000|
|Gastric Bypass in Chennai||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Duodenal Switch in Chennai||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
Bariatraic Treatment Hospitals in Chennai
MantraCare is one of Chennai’s leading bariatric treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Chennai are accessible from the following areas:
- Anna Nagar
- Anna Nagar east
- Anna Nagar western extn
- Anna Road
- Cemetry Road
- Central Institute of technology
- Central Leather research institute
- Chamiers Road
- Race course
- D G vaishnav college
- Decosters Road
- Defence Officer’s colony
- Directorate Of tech education
- Dr. Ambedkar Nagar
- Eldams Road
- Engineering College
- Ethiraj Salai
- Flowers Road
- Foreshore Estate
- Fort St george
- G K m colony
- Gaudiyamath Road
- Golluvar Agraharam road
- Government Estate
- Govt Stanley hospital
- Greams Road
- Guindy Industrial estate
- Guindy North
- High Court building
- Hindi Prachar sabha
- Icf Colony
- Indian Institute of technology
- Indira Nagar
- Jam Bazaar
- Jawahar Nagar
- Kalaignar Karunanidhi Nagar
Top Bariatric Treatment Doctors in Chennai
2000+ Successful Bariatric Treatment
“I was struggling with my weight for years, and tried every fad diet and workout regimen out there. Nothing worked for me long-term, and I always ended up gaining the weight back. MantraCare’s bariatric treatment in Chennai was a game-changer for me. I finally found something that helped me lose the weight and keep it off for good. Thanks!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold, which helps in weight loss. It is often used to treat obesity and morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery has been proven to be effective as it reduces the risk of death by more than 50% in comparison with standard treatment options like dieting, exercise and drugs.
The best bariatric treatment options in Chennai are gastric sleeve, gastric banding, and duodenal switch.
Mantracare is a leading bariatric surgery hospital in Chennai which provides best quality healthcare services at affordable prices. The cost of bariatric treatment in Chennai is around Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 for a gastric sleeve and about Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 for a gastric bypass surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover bariatric surgery. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Chennai to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare bariatric surgery hospital in Chennai offers highly safe procedures.