Advanced Fissure treatment in Chennai
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Chennai
If you’re looking for a surgical treatment for a fissure, you should consider visiting a clinic in Chennai. The city is home to many top-notch hospitals that offer the best fissure surgery treatments. You’ll be able to find surgeons who are experienced and skilled in performing this type of surgery, and they’ll be able to help you get your life back on track as soon as possible.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Chennai are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Chennai
|Open Fissure Surgery in Chennai||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Chennai||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Chennai||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Chennai||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Chennai
MantraCare is one of Chennai’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Chennai are accessible from the following areas:
- Anna Nagar
- Anna Nagar east
- Anna Nagar western extn
- Anna Road
- Cemetry Road
- Central Institute of technology
- Central Leather research institute
- Chamiers Road
- Race course
- D G vaishnav college
- Decosters Road
- Defence Officer’s colony
- Directorate Of tech education
- Dr. Ambedkar Nagar
- Eldams Road
- Engineering College
- Ethiraj Salai
- Flowers Road
- Foreshore Estate
- Fort St george
- G K m colony
- Gaudiyamath Road
- Golluvar Agraharam road
- Government Estate
- Govt Stanley hospital
- Greams Road
- Guindy Industrial estate
- Guindy North
- High Court building
- Hindi Prachar sabha
- Icf Colony
- Indian Institute of technology
- Indira Nagar
- Jam Bazaar
- Jawahar Nagar
- Kalaignar Karunanidhi Nagar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Chennai
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra care is the best treatment for fistula. I had a fistula surgery at Mantra Care and it was a very clean, safe and transparent treatment.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Chennai, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Chennai starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Chennai also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Chennai to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Chennai offers highly safe procedures.