Advanced Fistula treatment in Chennai
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Chennai at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Chennai
Fistula surgery is a treatment for an abnormal connection between two body parts. It is typically used to treat connections between the rectum and vagina, but can also be used to treat other types of fistulas. The surgery involves making an incision in the fistula and then sewing it shut. This can be done using either open or laparoscopic surgery. Recovery times vary depending on the type of surgery performed, but most people can expect to return to their normal activities within a few weeks.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Chennai
|Fistulotomy in Chennai||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Chennai||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Chennai||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Chennai||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Chennai||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Chennai||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Chennai||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Chennai||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Chennai||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Chennai
MantraCare is one of Chennai’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Chennai are accessible from the following areas:
- Anna Nagar
- Anna Nagar east
- Anna Nagar western extn
- Anna Road
- Cemetry Road
- Central Institute of technology
- Central Leather research institute
- Chamiers Road
- Race course
- D G vaishnav college
- Decosters Road
- Defence Officer’s colony
- Directorate Of tech education
- Dr. Ambedkar Nagar
- Eldams Road
- Engineering College
- Ethiraj Salai
- Flowers Road
- Foreshore Estate
- Fort St george
- G K m colony
- Gaudiyamath Road
- Golluvar Agraharam road
- Government Estate
- Govt Stanley hospital
- Greams Road
- Guindy Industrial estate
- Guindy North
- High Court building
- Hindi Prachar sabha
- Icf Colony
- Indian Institute of technology
- Indira Nagar
- Jam Bazaar
- Jawahar Nagar
- Kalaignar Karunanidhi Nagar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Chennai
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I have been in pain for the past few months because of my fistula. It was getting worse day by day. I saw an ad on television about Mantra Care and decided to give them a call. I’m so glad I did because within a few hours, the doctor came and performed surgery on me. My life has changed now and I can live normally.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Chennai, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Chennai starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Chennai also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Chennai to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Chennai offers highly safe procedures.