Advanced Liposuction treatment in Chennai
FREE Liposuction Consultation
Get Liposuction Cost Estimate
Liposuction in Chennai
Looking to get liposuction treatment in Chennai? Mantracare offers a variety of treatments that are designed to help you achieve your desired body shape and size. Our skilled surgeons will use precision liposuction methods to remove fat from specific areas of your body. This will help you achieve a more toned and contoured appearance that you can be proud of. If you’re ready to take your body shaping to the next level, contact Mantracare today for a consultation. We promise you won’t be disappointed.
Why Liposuction from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Liposuction
- You do not like the appearance of your body.
- You see areas of fat that you think are ugly, and it bothers you.
- You cannot wear certain clothes without feeling self-conscious about how your body looks in them.
- Excessive fat accumulation in certain areas of the body which is causing physical discomfort and/or social embarrassment.
- Skin elasticity loss due to weight gain.
- You have tried other weight loss methods but they did not work for you.
- You are suffering from pain or numbness in your extremities because of fatty deposits on them.
Liposuction Treatment Options
Types of liposuction that are available are:
- Suction-assisted liposuction (SAL): This uses a handheld suction device to remove fat from areas such as the arms, legs, tummy and buttocks. The surgeon will insert a narrow tube into your body and use it to suck out unwanted fat cells.
- Laser-assisted liposuction (LAL): This type of liposuction uses laser technology to remove fat. The surgeon will insert a laser probe into your body and direct it at the fat cells. This heats up the cells so that they release their contents and are then sucked out by suction through a tube.
- Tumescent liposuction: This type of liposuction uses a local anaesthetic and a fluid called tumescent solution. The surgeon will inject this into your body to numb it and then suck out the fat cells using suction through a tube.
- Water-assisted liposuction (WAL): This type of liposuction uses a water solution to help remove the fat cells. The surgeon will inject this into your body to numb it and then suck out the fat cells using suction through a tube.
Why to not delay Liposuction treatment?
- Liposuction is the only way to get rid of fat in problem areas that can’t be dealt with by diet and exercise alone
- Liposuction can help you achieve your ideal body shape and contour
- You’ll feel more confident about yourself, which will improve your self-esteem
- Liposuction can help you achieve the body you want, whether it’s for personal reasons or because you want to improve your appearance for a specific activity like swimming or dating.
- You’ll feel better in your clothing and more comfortable in your own skin
Liposuction Treatment Cost in Chennai
|Part of Body||Cost (₹)|
|Thighs||1,20,000 – 1,40,000|
|Arms||30,000 – 40,000|
|Chins / Cheeks||40,000 – 60,000|
|Breasts||40,000 – 60,000|
|Abdomen||1,30,000 – 1,90,000|
|Buttocks||90,000 – 1,10,000|
Liposuction Treatment Hospitals in Chennai
MantraCare is one of Chennai’s leading Liposuction treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Chennai are accessible from the following areas:
- Anna Nagar
- Anna Nagar east
- Anna Nagar western extn
- Anna Road
- Cemetry Road
- Central Institute of technology
- Central Leather research institute
- Chamiers Road
- Race course
- D G vaishnav college
- Decosters Road
- Defence Officer’s colony
- Directorate Of tech education
- Dr. Ambedkar Nagar
- Eldams Road
- Engineering College
- Ethiraj Salai
- Flowers Road
- Foreshore Estate
- Fort St george
- G K m colony
- Gaudiyamath Road
- Golluvar Agraharam road
- Government Estate
- Govt Stanley hospital
- Greams Road
- Guindy Industrial estate
- Guindy North
- High Court building
- Hindi Prachar sabha
- Icf Colony
- Indian Institute of technology
- Indira Nagar
- Jam Bazaar
- Jawahar Nagar
- Kalaignar Karunanidhi Nagar
Top Liposuction Treatment Doctors in Chennai
2000+ Successful Liposuction Treatment
“I was very pleased with the liposuction treatment I received from MantraCare in Chennai. The staff was very professional and the results were amazing. I would definitely recommend MantraCare to anyone considering liposuction. Thank you so much for helping me achieve my desired look!“
Frequently Asked Question's
There are many options available for Liposuction in Chennai. However, there is a lot of confusion about which option to go for and whether it is safe or not. At our clinic, we offer a variety of Liposuction options to suit every patient’s needs. The best option will depend on your body type and desired results.
The cost of Liposuction treatment in Chennai is very much depending on the type and size of the area being treated. The average cost for Liposuction treatment can range from Rs. 30000 to Rs. 50000 per session.
Yes, most insurances cover Liposuction treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Chennai to check if you are covered.