Advanced Fissure treatment in Coimbatore
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Coimbatore
Fissure surgery is a type of surgery that is used to treat a wide variety of conditions. In Coimbatore, fissure surgery is used to treat a variety of problems, including cystitis, chronic pelvic pain, and anal prolapse. The surgery involves opening up the fissure and repairing the tissue that has been damaged. This can usually fix the problem and allow the person to resume their normal activities.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Coimbatore are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Coimbatore
|Open Fissure Surgery in Coimbatore||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Coimbatore||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Coimbatore||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Coimbatore||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Coimbatore
MantraCare is one of Coimbatore’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Coimbatore are accessible from the following areas:
- KK Pudur
- RS Puram
- Saibaba Colony
- Sivananda Colony
- Bharathiyar Road
- Marudamalai Road
- Bharathi Nagar
- Avinashi Road
- Ram Nagar
- Big Bazaar Street
- Race Course road
- Edayar Street
- Trichy Road
- Avarampalayam Road
- Puliyakulam Road
- VKK Menon Road
- R K Puram
- Dr Jaganathan Nagar
- Thadagam Road
- GV Residency Road
- Kothari Layout
- Lakshmi Mills Junction
- Krishnaswamy Nagar
- NGGO Colony
- Sathy Road
- K Vadamadurai
- Perur Road
- Kalappa Naicken Palayam
- Sri Vignesh Nagar
- Goods Shed Road
- Singanallur-Vellalore Road
- Bharathi Colony
- Thondamuthur Road
- Gurusamy Nagar
- Cholan Nagar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Coimbatore
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I am so happy that I found this clinic on the internet. It’s been great to get the treatment done and recuperating.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Coimbatore, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Coimbatore starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Coimbatore also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Coimbatore to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Coimbatore offers highly safe procedures.