Advanced Fistula treatment in Coimbatore
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Coimbatore at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Coimbatore
Fistula surgery treatment in Coimbatore is available at many hospitals. The most common procedure is called fibrin glue injection, which involves injecting a glue-like substance into the fistula to close it off. This procedure is relatively quick and painless, and has a high success rate. Other options for fistula surgery include laser surgery and surgery to remove the entire fistula.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Coimbatore
|Fistulotomy in Coimbatore||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Coimbatore||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Coimbatore||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Coimbatore||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Coimbatore||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Coimbatore||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Coimbatore||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Coimbatore||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Coimbatore||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Coimbatore
MantraCare is one of Coimbatore’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Coimbatore are accessible from the following areas:
- KK Pudur
- RS Puram
- Saibaba Colony
- Sivananda Colony
- Bharathiyar Road
- Marudamalai Road
- Bharathi Nagar
- Avinashi Road
- Ram Nagar
- Big Bazaar Street
- Race Course road
- Edayar Street
- Trichy Road
- Avarampalayam Road
- Puliyakulam Road
- VKK Menon Road
- R K Puram
- Dr Jaganathan Nagar
- Thadagam Road
- GV Residency Road
- Kothari Layout
- Lakshmi Mills Junction
- Krishnaswamy Nagar
- NGGO Colony
- Sathy Road
- K Vadamadurai
- Perur Road
- Kalappa Naicken Palayam
- Sri Vignesh Nagar
- Goods Shed Road
- Singanallur-Vellalore Road
- Bharathi Colony
- Thondamuthur Road
- Gurusamy Nagar
- Cholan Nagar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Coimbatore
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I’ve been suffering from a fistula for the last 20 years and I used to get infections all the time. I tried every single treatment in the book but nothing seemed to work until Mantra Care. They helped me get rid of my fistula in less than a month.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Coimbatore, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Coimbatore starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Coimbatore also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Coimbatore to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Coimbatore offers highly safe procedures.