Advanced Fissure treatment in Davanagere
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Davanagere
Fissure surgery treatment in Davanagere is one of the most common surgical procedures performed today. A fissure is a tear in the muscular wall of the intestine. This tear can lead to numerous problems, including chronic pain and diarrhea. Many people choose to have a fissure surgery treatment to fix these problems. The surgery is usually done through a small incision in the bottom of the stomach. After the fissure is identified, it is repaired using a number of techniques. The main goal of the surgery is to restore the bowel function and eliminate the pain and discomfort that comes with a fissure.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Davanagere are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Davanagere
|Open Fissure Surgery in Davanagere||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Davanagere||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Davanagere||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Davanagere||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Davanagere
MantraCare is one of Davanagere’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Davanagere are accessible from the following areas:
- Davanagere-Harihara Road
- kuvempu nagar
- Imam Nagar
- Hadadi road
- Kondajji road
- KB Extension
- SS Layout
- Ellamma Nagar
- Swami Vivekananda Badavane
- Apache Nagar
- Basweshwar Layout
- Vinayaka Badavane
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Davanagere
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care was really really good. My health is just so much better! I feel a little bit more normal and I’m able to do my job again.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Davanagere, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Davanagere starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Davanagere also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Davanagere to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Davanagere offers highly safe procedures.