Advanced Fistula treatment in Davanagere
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Davanagere at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Davanagere
If you are suffering from a fistula, there is a surgical treatment available that can help you. This treatment is called fistula surgery. It is a procedure that involves cutting the fistula and closing the hole that was created. This surgery is most commonly done as an emergency procedure. If you are experiencing extreme pain or difficulty in walking, it is important to seek out medical help as soon as possible.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Davanagere
|Fistulotomy in Davanagere||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Davanagere||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Davanagere||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Davanagere||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Davanagere||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Davanagere||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Davanagere||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Davanagere||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Davanagere||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Davanagere
MantraCare is one of Davanagere’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Davanagere are accessible from the following areas:
- Davanagere-Harihara Road
- kuvempu nagar
- Imam Nagar
- Hadadi road
- Kondajji road
- KB Extension
- SS Layout
- Ellamma Nagar
- Swami Vivekananda Badavane
- Apache Nagar
- Basweshwar Layout
- Vinayaka Badavane
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Davanagere
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I would like to thank Mantra Care Clinic and all the doctors who work there for giving me back my life.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Davanagere, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Davanagere starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Davanagere also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Davanagere to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Davanagere offers highly safe procedures.