Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Dehradun
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Dehradun
If you are looking for Breast Cancer treatment in Dehradun, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a leading Breast Cancer treatment center in Dehradun and has been providing top-quality care to patients since 1994. Mantracare offers a wide range of treatments including surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and hormone therapy. The clinic also has a team of experienced and qualified doctors who will help you get the best possible care for your diagnosis.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Dehradun
|Lumpectomy in Dehradun||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Dehradun||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Dehradun||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Dehradun||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Dehradun
MantraCare is one of Dehradun’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Dehradun are accessible from the following areas:
- Haridwar Byepass
- Prem Nagar
- Sahastradhara Road
- Vasant Vihar
- Defence Colony
- Chakrata Road
- Subhash Nagar
- Indira Nagar
- Shimla Bypass Road
- Clement Town
- Patthri Bagh
- Laxman Chowk
- Mussoorie Road
- Auli Village
- Ajit Prasad Nagar
- Garhi Cantt
- Patel Nagar
- Vikas Nagar
- Govind Garh
- Saharanpur Road
- Teg Bahadur Road
- Ajabpur Khurd
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Dehradun
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I was searching for a Breast Cancer treatment in Dehradun and MantraCare came up. I decided to give them a try, and I’m so glad I did! The treatment was very effective and the staff was amazing. They made me feel so comfortable and supported throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend MantraCare to anyone who is searching for Breast Cancer treatment. Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Dehradun include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Dehradun starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Dehradun also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Dehradun to check if you are covered.