Advanced Fissure treatment in Dehradun
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Dehradun
Fissure surgery treatment in Dehradun is a very popular procedure. It is used to treat a wide variety of medical problems, including but not limited to, Crohn’s disease, anorexia nervosa, and urologic problems. The surgery is done through a small incision in the skin, and it takes only a few minutes to complete. The results are usually excellent, and patients can return to their regular activities very quickly.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Dehradun are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Dehradun
|Open Fissure Surgery in Dehradun||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Dehradun||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Dehradun||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Dehradun||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Dehradun
MantraCare is one of Dehradun’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Dehradun are accessible from the following areas:
- Haridwar Byepass
- Prem Nagar
- Sahastradhara Road
- Vasant Vihar
- Defence Colony
- Chakrata Road
- Subhash Nagar
- Indira Nagar
- Shimla Bypass Road
- Clement Town
- Patthri Bagh
- Laxman Chowk
- Mussoorie Road
- Auli Village
- Ajit Prasad Nagar
- Garhi Cantt
- Patel Nagar
- Vikas Nagar
- Govind Garh
- Saharanpur Road
- Teg Bahadur Road
- Ajabpur Khurd
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Dehradun
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I am very satisfied with the treatment I am getting at Mantra Care. I am finding it to be so effective that I have been able to return to my usual activities.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Dehradun, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Dehradun starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Dehradun also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Dehradun to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Dehradun offers highly safe procedures.