C3R Surgery In Dhanbad
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a medical procedure used to tighten and rejuvenate the cornea. It is performed by injecting riboflavin (vitamin B2) into the cornea. This causes the corneal collagen fibers to bond together, resulting in a more elastic and stronger cornea.
There are several benefits to CCL. First, it can help improve your vision by reducing the amount of distortion in your vision. Second, it can help reduce the number of episodes of eye infections. Third, it can improve your overall quality of life by providing you with a more youthful appearance and improved vision.
If you are considering CCL for your eyes, make sure to speak with your doctor in Dhanbad about all of the potential benefits and risks involved. He or she will be able to provide you with a detailed explanation of the procedure and answer any questions you have about it.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a common technique used to improve the appearance of the eyes. It involves using a special dye called riboflavin to crosslink the corneal collagen fibers. This can improve the appearance of eye wrinkles, dryness, and other minor eye problems. CCL is typically performed as an outpatient procedure under local anesthesia.
The doctor will first prepare the area around your eye by numbing it with an anesthetic cream or gel. Then, they will use a special light to activate the riboflavin in the dye solution. This will cause the collagen in your cornea to become crosslinked. After a few minutes, the procedure is complete and you will be able to return home. Most people experience minimal discomfort following CCL surgery.
C3R Surgery Cost In Dhanbad
The cost of C3R surgery in Dhanbad can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Dhanbad varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Dhanbad
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Dhanbad, including MantraCare Dhanbad, Eye Clinic Dhanbad, Eye Center Dhanbad, and Eye Mantra Dhanbad. EyeMantra is one of Dhanbad’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Dhanbad are accessible from the following areas :
- PCC Road
- Shastri Nagar
- CIMFR Colony
- Sardar Patel Nagar
- Bank More
- Kusum Vihar
- Lohar Kulli
- Hans Vihar Colony
- Binod Nagar
- Satyam Nagar
- Chanakya Nagar
- Murli Nagar
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Dhanbad
Happy Patients from Dhanbad after C3R Surgery
“I underwent this procedure because my cornea was very thin and therefore, I had astigmatism. I am happy to report that following the procedure, my eyesight has improved significantly.”
– Rishi (Dhanbad)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Dhanbad offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Dhanbad, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Dhanbad. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.