C3R Surgery In Dhule
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a technique used to improve the cornea’s structural integrity and function. CCL is performed by injecting a solution containing riboflavin (vitamin B2) into the cornea. The riboflavin breaks down the corneal proteins, leading to their cross-linking. The cross-linked proteins form a stronger structure that can better resist damage from the environment and help restore vision.
A corneal collagen crosslinking treatment typically lasts between two and six months. After the treatment, patients may experience some discomfort, including dryness and irritation. However, most patients report excellent vision after CCL treatment.
CCL is a safe and effective procedure that can improve your vision. If you are interested in getting CCL treatment in Dhule, contact our team of specialists at Mantracare. We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible care.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a procedure in which riboflavin is used to crosslink the corneal collagen fibers. Collagen is a protein that makes up the cornea and other connective tissues in the body. CCL helps to improve the appearance of the eye by smoothing out wrinkles and improving clarity.
The procedure is done as an outpatient with no general anesthesia required. First, a numbing solution is applied to the eye. A small needle is then inserted into the eye and the riboflavin solution is injected under the skin into the cornea. This process takes about 20 minutes.
Afterward, your eye will be pressure washed and you will be given antibiotics to prevent any infection. You will likely experience some mild discomfort following CCL, but it should go away within a few days.
C3R Surgery Cost In Dhule
The cost of C3R surgery in Dhule can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Dhule varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Dhule
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Dhule, including MantraCare Dhule, Eye Clinic Dhule, Eye Center Dhule, and Eye Mantra Dhule. EyeMantra is one of Dhule’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Dhule are accessible from the following areas :
- Samta Nagar
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Dhule
Happy Patients from Dhule after C3R Surgery
“My mother had a serious eye injury from an accident and was looking for a very difficult procedure that would help her vision. I did some research and came across MantraCare. They seemed to be the best at the type of procedure she needed, so we went ahead and booked it. We are so happy with the results; we’ve noticed that she is having better vision every time she looks through it.”
– Rishi (Dhule)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Dhule offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Dhule, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Dhule. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.