Advanced Fissure treatment in Dhule
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Dhule
If you are looking for an excellent treatment option for your fissure surgery problems, then look no further than Dhule. Here, you can find highly skilled surgeons who are dedicated to providing the best possible care for their patients. In addition to fissure surgery treatment, Dhule also offers a variety of other surgical services that can help you get your life back on track. Contact Mantra care today to learn more about our wide range of options available at our clinic.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Dhule are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Dhule
|Open Fissure Surgery in Dhule||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Dhule||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Dhule||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Dhule||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Dhule
MantraCare is one of Dhule’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Dhule are accessible from the following areas:
- Samta Nagar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Dhule
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I had a fissure surgery and my doctor recommended that I use Mantra Care. It helped me get rid of the pain and it didn’t hurt to go to the toilet.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Dhule, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Dhule starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Dhule also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Dhule to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Dhule offers highly safe procedures.