C3R Surgery In Durgapur
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a type of surgery that uses riboflavin to improve the structure and function of the cornea. CCL is a minimally invasive procedure that can be done in an outpatient setting. The goal of CCL is to improve corneal clarity and reduce the risk of Islamic iritis, a condition that can cause severe pain and inflammation in the eye.
The benefits of CCL include improved vision, decreased dependency on glasses, and reduced risk of cataracts. Patients typically experience minimal discomfort following CCL surgery and may resume normal activities within days. For those who are considered a candidate for CCL, initial consultation with an ophthalmologist is required to determine eligibility.
If you are interested in learning more about corneal collagen crosslinking or if you are considering this procedure for your eye health, please contact Mantracare Durgapur for more information.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
The procedure begins with an examination to determine if you are a good candidate for the surgery. After that, you will be given an injection of riboflavin, which will start to crosslink the corneal collagen.
After about 30 minutes, you will be taken to the operating room and sedated. A special device called a keratome is used to cut the damaged cornea away and replace it with a new, uncorrupted cornea.
The new cornea is then crosslinked with riboflavin using a laser. After the surgery is complete, you will spend several hours in the recovery room before returning home.
C3R Surgery Cost In Durgapur
The cost of C3R surgery in Durgapur can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Durgapur varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Durgapur
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Durgapur, including MantraCare Durgapur, Eye Clinic Durgapur, Eye Center Durgapur, and Eye Mantra Durgapur. EyeMantra is one of Durgapur’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Durgapur are accessible from the following areas :
- Bidhan Nagar
- City Center
- Cinema Road
- Edison Road
- Bidhan Pally
- Srinagar Pally
- Arrah Kalinagar
- Sepco Township
- Uday Nagar
- Nevadita Park
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Durgapur
Happy Patients from Durgapur after C3R Surgery
“Being a Corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery from MantraCare in Durgapur patient, I am delighted with the service and speed of response, as my cornea looks better than ever before. The staff is always polite and courteous and keeps me updated on the progress of my eyes.”
– Rishi (Durgapur)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Durgapur offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Durgapur, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Durgapur. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.