Advanced Fissure treatment in Durgapur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Durgapur
Fissure surgery treatment in Durgapur is a surgical procedure that is used to treat various medical conditions. The most common condition that can be treated with this surgery is anal fissures. This is a type of tear in the skin that forms along the anal opening. Fissure surgery treatment in Durgapur can be used to repair the tear, or to remove the entire chunk of skin that has torn. This procedure is usually done as an outpatient procedure, and most patients return to normal activities within a few days.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Durgapur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Durgapur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Durgapur||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Durgapur||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Durgapur||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Durgapur||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Durgapur
MantraCare is one of Durgapur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Durgapur are accessible from the following areas:
- Bidhan Nagar
- City Center
- Cinema Road
- Edison Road
- Bidhan Pally
- Srinagar Pally
- Arrah Kalinagar
- Sepco Township
- Uday Nagar
- Nevadita Park
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Durgapur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was very pleased with the treatment at Mantra Care. It was a clean modern facility and they were very professional.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Durgapur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Durgapur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Durgapur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Durgapur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Durgapur offers highly safe procedures.