Advanced Fistula treatment in Durgapur
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Durgapur at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Durgapur
If you are living in Durgapur and are suffering from a fistula, you may be eligible for treatment. A fistula is a hole that forms between the bladder and the rectum or anus. This can occur due to childbirth, sexual abuse, or other injuries. If left untreated, a fistula can cause urinary incontinence, infections, and even death. Treatment options include surgery to repair the fistula and/or installation of a colostomy bag. If you are interested in learning more about fistula surgery treatment in Durgapur, please call our clinic today.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Durgapur
|Fistulotomy in Durgapur||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Durgapur||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Durgapur||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Durgapur||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Durgapur||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Durgapur||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Durgapur||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Durgapur||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Durgapur||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Durgapur
MantraCare is one of Durgapur’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Durgapur are accessible from the following areas:
- Bidhan Nagar
- City Center
- Cinema Road
- Edison Road
- Bidhan Pally
- Srinagar Pally
- Arrah Kalinagar
- Sepco Township
- Uday Nagar
- Nevadita Park
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Durgapur
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“We found Mantra Care through the Internet and they have successfully treated our fistula. It is a very good surgery and we are very glad to be able to get it done in India.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Durgapur, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Durgapur starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Durgapur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Durgapur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Durgapur offers highly safe procedures.