Advanced Fissure treatment in Faridabad
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Faridabad
Fissure surgery treatment in Faridabad is becoming more popular every day. People are realizing the benefits of this type of surgery, which is a reconstructive procedure used to fix small cracks in the skin that can become infected. The surgery is usually done on the face, neck, and upper chest. It takes a few hours to complete, and most people feel better after just one or two days. If you’re interested in having this type of surgery performed in Faridabad, contact our clinic today.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Faridabad are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Faridabad
|Open Fissure Surgery in Faridabad||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Faridabad||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Faridabad||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Faridabad||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Faridabad
MantraCare is one of Faridabad’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Faridabad are accessible from the following areas:
- Ali Meo
- Badarpur Syed
- Bamni Khera
- Chawla Colony ballabgarh
- Chhajju Nagar
- Factory Area faridabad
- Fatehpur Billoch
- Fatehpur Tagga
- Feroz Gandhi nagar faridabad
- G.T. road faridabad
- Grain Market palwal
- Gurukul Indraprashtha
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Faridabad
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care is the excellent clinic for fissure surgery. The doctor was well versed and caring. I have never seen such a good clinic in my whole life, and this one has been the best.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Faridabad, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Faridabad starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Faridabad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Faridabad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Faridabad offers highly safe procedures.