Advanced Fistula treatment in Faridabad
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Faridabad at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Faridabad
If you are looking for fistula surgery treatment in Faridabad, then you have come to the right place. At our hospital, we provide the best possible treatment for fistula surgery. We use the latest techniques and equipment to make sure that our patients get the best possible care. We also have a team of experienced surgeons who are experts in this field. So, if you are looking for the best possible treatment for fistula surgery, then we are the right hospital for you.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Faridabad
|Fistulotomy in Faridabad||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Faridabad||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Faridabad||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Faridabad||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Faridabad||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Faridabad||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Faridabad||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Faridabad||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Faridabad||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Faridabad
MantraCare is one of Faridabad’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Faridabad are accessible from the following areas:
- Ali Meo
- Badarpur Syed
- Bamni Khera
- Chawla Colony ballabgarh
- Chhajju Nagar
- Factory Area faridabad
- Fatehpur Billoch
- Fatehpur Tagga
- Feroz Gandhi nagar faridabad
- G.T. road faridabad
- Grain Market palwal
- Gurukul Indraprashtha
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Faridabad
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“This is a really good company. I had a bad experience with my fistula and was really stressed out. The doctors here are really supportive, they helped me get through it.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Faridabad, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Faridabad starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Faridabad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Faridabad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Faridabad offers highly safe procedures.