Advanced Fissure treatment in Firozabad
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Firozabad
Fissure surgery is a medical procedure used to treat various types of fissures. Fissures are breaks in the skin that can occur anywhere on the body. They can be caused by a variety of factors, including arthritis, genetics, and injury. Fissure surgery is a relatively simple procedure that involves surgery to close the fissure. Treatment typically involves antibiotics and pain relief. If the fissure is large or recurrent, additional surgery may be necessary.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Firozabad are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Firozabad
|Open Fissure Surgery in Firozabad||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Firozabad||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Firozabad||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Firozabad||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Firozabad
MantraCare is one of Firozabad’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Firozabad are accessible from the following areas:
- Lalau Road
- Joshiyan Mohalla
- Raja Ka Taal
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Firozabad
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was very scared of the possible outcome, even though I knew there’s a success rate of 95%+ with this surgery. Due to a bad experience in the past, I was skeptical and didn’t want to take any chances. It was a difficult decision, but it turned out that Mantra Care did a great job and I felt comfortable going through with the surgery.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Firozabad, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Firozabad starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Firozabad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Firozabad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Firozabad offers highly safe procedures.