C3R Surgery In Gandhidham
Corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin surgery is a newer technique that has been gaining popularity in recent years. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia in a hospital setting and it is usually done as a one-time treatment. It is an alternative to other procedures like intrastromal corneal ring segmentation or lamellar keratoplasty.
The main advantage of this procedure is that it can improve the quality of your vision by replacing damaged or deteriorated corneal collagen fibers. Additionally, this procedure can also correct certain refractive errors, including myopia (nearsightedness), farsightedness, and astigmatism.
If you are considering CCL for your eye disease, be sure to speak with your doctor in Gandhidham about all of your options. There are many great benefits to this innovative technique, so don’t hesitate to schedule a consultation today!
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of the eyes. The procedure involves injecting riboflavin into the cornea, which helps to crosslink the corneal collagen. This creates a more durable surface that can reduce the appearance of eye wrinkles and other signs of aging.
To perform CCL, your doctor will typically use a topical anesthetic and a small needle. After injecting the riboflavin, your doctor will then wait for it to reach the cornea. Once it has, your doctor will remove the needle and apply pressure to the area for about 10 minutes. This will help to seal in the mixture and minimize any pain or discomfort.
C3R Surgery Cost In Gandhidham
The cost of C3R surgery in Gandhidham can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Gandhidham varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Gandhidham
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Gandhidham, including MantraCare Gandhidham, Eye Clinic Gandhidham, Eye Center Gandhidham, and Eye Mantra Gandhidham. EyeMantra is one of Gandhidham’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Gandhidham are accessible from the following areas :
- Ward 7
- Meghpar Borichi
- Gurukul Rd
- Sector 7
- Subhash Nagar
- Bharat Nagar
- Tagore Road
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Gandhidham
Happy Patients from Gandhidham after C3R Surgery
“I just wanted to say thank you for my surgery. Everything went well and the results were amazing! I now have 20/20 vision which has changed my life!”
– Rishi (Gandhidham)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Gandhidham offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Gandhidham, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Gandhidham. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.