Advanced Fissure treatment in Gandhidham
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Gandhidham
If you are experiencing a fissure in your anus, there are a few treatments that you can consider. The most common is surgery, which is the best option for people who have severe symptoms. Surgery is also the easiest of the treatments to get approved by insurance companies. After surgery, you may need to take antibiotics to prevent infection and pain medication to relieve pain. If surgery isn’t an option or you don’t want to go through with it, there are other treatments available. These include medications, laser therapy, and electrical stimulation.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Gandhidham today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Gandhidham are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Gandhidham
|Open Fissure Surgery in Gandhidham||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Gandhidham||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Gandhidham||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Gandhidham||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Gandhidham
MantraCare is one of Gandhidham’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gandhidham are accessible from the following areas:
- Ward 7
- Meghpar Borichi
- Gurukul Rd
- Sector 7
- Subhash Nagar
- Bharat Nagar
- Tagore Road
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Gandhidham
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I am very happy and satisfied with the services provided by Mantra Care. I think it is a great clinic with highly qualified doctors. The fissure treatment was amazing and I bet more efficient than going to any other hospital in India.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Gandhidham, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Gandhidham starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Gandhidham also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gandhidham to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Gandhidham offers highly safe procedures.