Advanced Gall bladder treatment in Gandhidham
FREE Gall bladder Treatment Consultation
Get Gall bladder removal Treatment Cost Estimate
Gall bladder Treatment in Gandhidham
If you are looking for gall bladder treatment in Gandhidham, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is an excellent hospital that offers quality care for patients with gall bladder problems. They have a team of experienced doctors who are dedicated to providing the best possible care for their patients. If you are suffering from gall bladder problems, then visiting Mantracare is the best option available to you. Their team of experts will be able to diagnose your problem and provide you with the best possible treatment. They have years of experience treating gall bladder problems and they know exactly what to do to help you get better.
Why Gall bladder treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Gall Badder Stones
The following symptoms may indicate that someone has gall stones:
- Excruciating pain in the upper right abdomen, often just below the rib cage
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin)
- Clay colored stools
- Heavy, greasy bowel movements
- Tender abdomen
Gall bladder stones Treatment Options
The most common treatment options for gall bladder stones are:
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL): The lithotripter is used to break up the stone into smaller pieces, which are then passed out of the body
- Percutaneous transluminal lithotripsy (PTL): A thin tube is inserted through a small incision which is electrically that allows a shock wave to be applied causing the stone to break into smaller pieces
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (surgical removal of the gallbladder): The surgeon makes a small incision on the side of the body, inserts a camera and uses it to guide an instrument into the abdominal cavity which break up a gall bladder stone with minimal invasive damage
- Open cholecystectomy: The surgeon makes an open incision on the side of the body, removes any remaining tissue from around the gall bladder, and then uses a laparoscope to remove the stone.
- Percutaneous cholecystostomy (PCS): A metal tube is inserted through a tiny incision in the skin, and passed to a stone. It has an electrically charged wire on one end. The other end has a valve that allows the doctor to use it like a suction device to pull out the stone
- Gallbladder stent placement: A metal tube is inserted through a tiny incision in the skin, and passed to a stone. It has an electrically charged wire on one end. The other end has a valve that allows the doctor to use it like a suction device to pull out the stone
- Sclerotherapy: A solution is injected into a vein under the skin, causing a blood clot to form. This limits the passage of stones and other debris through the bile ducts
Why to not delay Gall bladder stone treatment?
Gallstones are the most common cause of acute and chronic cholecystitis. Treatment for gallstones should be done as soon as possible because it can lead to complications such as:
- Acute cholecystitis
- Chronic cholecystitis
- Acute pancreatitis
- Cholelithiasis (gallstone formation)
Gall bladder Stones Treatment Cost in Gandhidham
|ESWl in Gandhidham||15,000 – 80,000|
|PTL in Gandhidham||47,000 – 1,80,000|
|Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy in Gandhidham||30,000 – 1,30,000|
|Open Cholecystectomy in Gandhidham||50,000 – 1,00,000|
|Sclerotherapy in Gandhidham||30,000 – 40,000|
|Gallbladder stent Placement in Gandhidham||30,000 – 50,000|
|PCS in Gandhidham||30,000 – 1,00,000|
Gall bladder Treatment Hospitals in Gandhidham
MantraCare is one of Gandhidham’s leading Gall bladder treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gandhidham are accessible from the following areas:
- Ward 7
- Meghpar Borichi
- Gurukul Rd
- Sector 7
- Subhash Nagar
- Bharat Nagar
- Tagore Road
Top Gall bladder Treatment Doctors in Gandhidham
2000+ Successful Gall bladder Treatment
“I was going through a lot of pain due to my gall bladder and was not sure what to do. A friend recommended MantraCare in Gandhidham and I am so glad they did! The treatment was very effective and relieved all my pain. I am very grateful to Mantracare for their help.“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Gall stones are formed in the gallbladder and can cause intense pain. Gallstones are hard, pebble-like pieces of cholesterol or bile that form in the gallbladder. They can be as small as a grain of sand or as big as a golf ball. Gallstones form when there is too much cholesterol and bilirubin (a waste product of red blood cells) in the bile. The combination of these substances makes a stone that sticks together and forms in the gallbladder.
There are many different treatment options for gall stones in Gandhidham. Some of the most common include PTL, ESWL (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy), PCS, Gallbladder Stent Placement, Sclerotherapy.
The cost of gall bladder stone treatment in Gandhidham can vary depending on the type of surgery that is required to remove the stones. These surgeries are priced differently and the cost can range from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 3 lakhs, depending on the type of surgery and where it is done.
Yes, most insurances cover gall bladder stone treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gandhidham to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare gall bladder stone hospital in Gandhidham offers highly safe procedures.