Advanced Fistula treatment in Gandhinagar
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Gandhinagar at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Gandhinagar
If you are living with a fistula, you may be wondering if there is any way to cure or fix the problem. Well, there is treatment available that can help you get your life back on track. Fistula surgery is a common procedure that can help people with fistulas in their bladder, rectum, or intestine. The surgery involves making a hole in the affected area and then inserting a tube into the hole to drain the fluid. This process can often correct the problem and restore function to the area. If you are interested in getting fistulas treated in Gandhinagar, please contact Mantra Care clinic today.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Gandhinagar
|Fistulotomy in Gandhinagar||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Gandhinagar||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Gandhinagar||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Gandhinagar||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Gandhinagar||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Gandhinagar||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Gandhinagar||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Gandhinagar||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Gandhinagar||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Gandhinagar
MantraCare is one of Gandhinagar’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gandhinagar are accessible from the following areas:
- KH Road
- Nava Koba
- GIFT City
- Ambica Nagar
- Bagodara-Vasad 6 Lane Highway
- Pethapur Road
- Mahudi Highway
- Mahudi Road
- Moti Bhoyan
- SG Highway
- Sector 16
- Kolavada Road
- Sector 3
- Mansa Road
- Urjanagar 1
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Gandhinagar
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“The team at Mantra Care was very helpful. They guided me through the entire process of treatment, so that I could get the best result possible.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Gandhinagar, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Gandhinagar starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Gandhinagar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gandhinagar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Gandhinagar offers highly safe procedures.