Advanced Hydrocele treatment in Gandhinagar
FREE Hydrocele Treatment Consultation
Get Hydrocele Treatment Cost Estimate
Hydrocele Treatment in Gandhinagar
Hydrocele is a condition in which there is an accumulation of fluid in the sac around the testes. It is common in young men and can cause pain, difficulty getting an erection, and a decrease in sperm count. In Gandhinagar, Treatment options include surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy. In many cases, hydrocele resolves on its own over time. If it doesn’t resolve, however, treatment may include surgery to remove the fluid and replace it with saline or other fluids.
Why Hydrocele treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Hydrocele
Symptoms may include:
- A painless swelling or lump on the scrotum
- Discomfort or heaviness in the scrotum
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Difficulty with urination.
Hydrocele Treatment Options
Hydrocele treatment in Gandhinagar can be done using one of two methods:
- Needle aspiration: This method involves inserting a needle into the sac that contains fluid, and then draining it.
- Open surgery: This method involves making an incision on the scrotum, draining the fluid from inside, and then closing up the incision with stitches or surgical glue.
Why to not delay Hydrocele treatment?
There are many reasons why you should not delay treatment for a hydrocele.
- It could lead to infertility because of obstruction of the spermatic cord which transports sperm from the testicle to the penis.
- It could lead to complications like epididymitis or a blockage in the vas deferens.
- It could lead to other injuries or deformities around the testicles and urethra.
Hydrocele Treatment Cost in Gandhinagar
The cost of hydrocele treatment in Gandhinagar ranges from Rs 30000 to Rs 50000 for surgery and from Rs 6000 to Rs 12000 for medication only.
Hydrocele Treatment Hospitals in Gandhinagar
MantraCare is one of Gandhinagar’s leading Hydrocele treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gandhinagar are accessible from the following areas:
- KH Road
- Nava Koba
- GIFT City
- Ambica Nagar
- Bagodara-Vasad 6 Lane Highway
- Pethapur Road
- Mahudi Highway
- Mahudi Road
- Moti Bhoyan
- SG Highway
- Sector 16
- Kolavada Road
- Sector 3
- Mansa Road
- Urjanagar 1
Top Hydrocele Treatment Doctors in Gandhinagar
2000+ Successful Hydrocele Treatment
“I am very happy with the Hydrocele treatment from Mantracare in Gandhinagar. The staff is very professional and they make sure that I am comfortable during the procedure. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking for Hydrocele treatment.“
Frequently Asked Question's
The options for treatment can be categorised into non-surgical and surgical treatments. Non-surgical treatments include injecting a corticosteroid into the sac, using an external vacuum device or applying heat to the affected area. Surgical treatments include surgery to cut open and drain the sac or surgery to remove it completely.
The cost of hydrocele treatment in Gandhinagar ranges from Rs 30000 to Rs 50000 for surgery and from Rs 6000 to Rs 12000 for medication only. Mantra Care Gandhinagar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover hydrocele treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gandhinagar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare hydrocele hospital in Gandhinagar offers highly safe procedures.