Advanced Phimosis treatment in Gandhinagar
Safest Laser phimosis and phimosis treatment in Gandhinagar at affordable cost.
FREE Phimosis Treatment Consultation
Get Phimosis Treatment Cost Estimate
Phimosis Treatment in Gandhinagar
If you are living in Gandhinagar and you are experiencing difficulty in urinating because of a tight foreskin, then you may want to consider seeking out phimosis treatment. There are many clinics that offer this service, and you can find one that is right for you by checking out the reviews online. In most cases, the treatment involves stretching the foreskin and using a topical cream to help it heal. After the foreskin has healed, it may be necessary to have repeat treatments in order to keep it from shrinking back down again.
Why Phimosis treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Phimosis
Someone with phimosis may have the following symptoms:
- Redness or discoloration can be a symptom of an infection or irritation.
- Swelling, which may occur when the skin is infected or irritated.
- Painful or difficult urination (dysuria)
- Pain with erections or with sexual activity.
Phimosis Treatment Options
There are many ways to treat phimosis, but the best way to decide which treatment option is best for you is by consulting your doctor. Treatment options vary depending on how severe your condition is and what type of phimosis you have. The most common treatment options include:
- Non-surgical treatments: these can include topical corticosteroids, lubricants, and/or topical steroids.
- Surgical treatments: which can include circumcision.
- Medical treatments: which may include pain medications, antibiotics, and/or oral steroid pills.
- Laser surgery: which is a surgery where the foreskin is removed by using a laser to remove the foreskin.
Why to not delay Phimosis treatment?
- One of the most important is that men with severe or long-term cases of phimosis are at greater risk of developing penile cancer.
- Men with phimosis are also more likely to contract other STDs, such as herpes and genital warts.
- Erectile dysfunction is another common side effect of severe phimosis that can occur in men who continue to delay treatment.
- If you have phimosis and continue to delay treatment, you are also more likely to develop complications later in life. These can include infertility, curvature of the penis (Peyronie’s disease), and even gangrene.
Phimosis Treatment Cost in Gandhinagar
|Techniques||Cost (₹)||Duration||Resume Work|
|Open Circumcision in Gandhinagar||25,000 – 32,000||60 mins||After 3 days|
|Stapler Circumcision in Gandhinagar||25,000 – 30,000||15-30 mins||Next Day|
|Laser Circumcision in Gandhinagar||25,000 – 30,000||15-30 mins||Next Day|
Phimosis Treatment Hospitals in Gandhinagar
MantraCare is one of Gandhinagar’s leading phimosis treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gandhinagar are accessible from the following areas:
- KH Road
- Nava Koba
- GIFT City
- Ambica Nagar
- Bagodara-Vasad 6 Lane Highway
- Pethapur Road
- Mahudi Highway
- Mahudi Road
- Moti Bhoyan
- SG Highway
- Sector 16
- Kolavada Road
- Sector 3
- Mansa Road
- Urjanagar 1
Top Phimosis Treatment Doctors in Gandhinagar
2000+ Successful Phimosis Treatment
“I am very happy with the phimosis treatment I received from Mantracare in Gandhinagar. The staff was very professional and caring, and the results have been great. My phimosis is now gone and I am able to enjoy sex without pain or worry. I would highly recommend Mantracare to anyone seeking phimosis treatment. Thank you!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Phimosis is a condition that can cause pain and discomfort. In some cases, it can also lead to problems urinating or passing stool. It’s usually treated with circumcision or other procedures that remove the foreskin of the penis.
There are different types of phimosis treatment options available in Gandhinagar, which you can choose from depending on your condition. If you have a mild form of this condition, then topical creams or ointments may be recommended by your doctor. These are easy to apply and do not require any surgery. However, if the problem is severe, then a circumcision may be recommended as the best option for treatment.
The cost of phimosis treatment in Gandhinagar starts at Rs 25,000. Mantra Care Gandhinagar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover phimosis treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gandhinagar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare phimosis hospital in Gandhinagar offers highly safe procedures.