Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Gangtok
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Gangtok
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Gangtok, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a world-leading provider of health care services to the people of Sikkim. They offer breast cancer treatment in Gangtok at their state-of-the-art hospital. The hospital is equipped with the latest technology and equipment to provide the best possible treatment for patients. They also have a wide range of specialized doctors and nurses who are experienced in treating breast cancer. If you are looking for quality breast cancer treatment, then you should visit Mantracare. They offer world-class care for patients and their families, and they are located in one of the safest cities in India. Their hospital is equipped with the latest technology and equipment, so you can be sure that you will receive excellent care.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Gangtok
|Lumpectomy in Gangtok||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Gangtok||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Gangtok||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Gangtok||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Gangtok
MantraCare is one of Gangtok’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gangtok are accessible from the following areas:
- Power Sect.
- Bara Pathing
- Tatanchen Area
- Balwakhani Area
- Vip Colony
- White Hall
- Amdo Golai
- Tadong Bazar
- A.G. Quarters
- Forest Sect.
- Sichey Busty
- Forest Colony
- Ranka Rd
- JN Road
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Gangtok
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I’m so grateful to MantraCare for their amazing breast cancer treatment in Gangtok. I felt like I was finally getting the care and attention I deserved after years of feeling like I was just a number at other clinics. The staff are all incredibly kind and compassionate, and they really took the time to get to know me and my situation. I would highly recommend MantraCare to anyone seeking Breast Cancer treatment. Thank you so much!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Gangtok include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Gangtok starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Gangtok also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gangtok to check if you are covered.