Advanced Fissure treatment in Gangtok
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Gangtok
If you’re suffering from a fissure, there is good news – you can get effective surgery to treat it in Gangtok. Surgery is an effective way to relieve the pain and inflammation that comes with a fissure, and it can help you return to your life as usual. There are several types of surgery that can be done to treat a fissure, and the best option for you will depend on the severity of your condition, your overall health, and your preferences. If you’re interested in getting treatment for a fissure in Gangtok, speak to a doctor at Mantra Care about your options.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Gangtok are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Gangtok
|Open Fissure Surgery in Gangtok||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Gangtok||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Gangtok||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Gangtok||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Gangtok
MantraCare is one of Gangtok’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gangtok are accessible from the following areas:
- Power Sect.
- Bara Pathing
- Tatanchen Area
- Balwakhani Area
- Vip Colony
- White Hall
- Amdo Golai
- Tadong Bazar
- A.G. Quarters
- Forest Sect.
- Sichey Busty
- Forest Colony
- Ranka Rd
- JN Road
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Gangtok
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I used to be afraid of going to a clinic for my fissure, but they managed to give me relief from the pain and help me get back on my feet. I have now been using Mantra Care for many years and will never leave them.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Gangtok, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Gangtok starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Gangtok also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gangtok to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Gangtok offers highly safe procedures.