Advanced Fistula treatment in Gangtok
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Gangtok at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Gangtok
If you are suffering from a fistula, the best place to seek treatment is in Gangtok. There, surgeons at the Mantra Care Hospital have years of experience performing fistula surgery. This procedure is often necessary to treat conditions such as obstetric fistulas and female genital tract infections. The surgery is relatively simple and can be done on an outpatient basis. After the procedure, you will likely spend a few nights in the hospital for observation. If all goes well, you will be able to return home soon afterward.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Gangtok
|Fistulotomy in Gangtok||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Gangtok||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Gangtok||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Gangtok||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Gangtok||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Gangtok||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Gangtok||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Gangtok||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Gangtok||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Gangtok
MantraCare is one of Gangtok’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gangtok are accessible from the following areas:
- Power Sect.
- Bara Pathing
- Tatanchen Area
- Balwakhani Area
- Vip Colony
- White Hall
- Amdo Golai
- Tadong Bazar
- A.G. Quarters
- Forest Sect.
- Sichey Busty
- Forest Colony
- Ranka Rd
- JN Road
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Gangtok
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“The doctors and nurses at Mantra Care have been treating me with care, compassion, and understanding. It’s been wonderful to be treated this well.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Gangtok, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Gangtok starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Gangtok also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gangtok to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Gangtok offers highly safe procedures.