Advanced Phimosis treatment in Gangtok
Safest Laser phimosis and phimosis treatment in Gangtok at affordable cost.
FREE Phimosis Treatment Consultation
Get Phimosis Treatment Cost Estimate
Phimosis Treatment in Gangtok
If you are living in Gangtok and you are experiencing difficulties in opening your foreskin, there is a good chance that you are suffering from phimosis. Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin becomes too tight and difficult to retract. This can lead to a number of problems, including difficulty having an adequate amount of sexual pleasure, trouble urinating, and even infections. If you are experiencing any of these problems, it is important that you seek out professional help. There are many treatments available, and the one that is right for you will depend on the severity of your phimosis.
Why Phimosis treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Phimosis
Someone with phimosis may have the following symptoms:
- Redness or discoloration can be a symptom of an infection or irritation.
- Swelling, which may occur when the skin is infected or irritated.
- Painful or difficult urination (dysuria)
- Pain with erections or with sexual activity.
Phimosis Treatment Options
There are many ways to treat phimosis, but the best way to decide which treatment option is best for you is by consulting your doctor. Treatment options vary depending on how severe your condition is and what type of phimosis you have. The most common treatment options include:
- Non-surgical treatments: these can include topical corticosteroids, lubricants, and/or topical steroids.
- Surgical treatments: which can include circumcision.
- Medical treatments: which may include pain medications, antibiotics, and/or oral steroid pills.
- Laser surgery: which is a surgery where the foreskin is removed by using a laser to remove the foreskin.
Why to not delay Phimosis treatment?
- One of the most important is that men with severe or long-term cases of phimosis are at greater risk of developing penile cancer.
- Men with phimosis are also more likely to contract other STDs, such as herpes and genital warts.
- Erectile dysfunction is another common side effect of severe phimosis that can occur in men who continue to delay treatment.
- If you have phimosis and continue to delay treatment, you are also more likely to develop complications later in life. These can include infertility, curvature of the penis (Peyronie’s disease), and even gangrene.
Phimosis Treatment Cost in Gangtok
|Techniques||Cost (₹)||Duration||Resume Work|
|Open Circumcision in Gangtok||25,000 – 32,000||60 mins||After 3 days|
|Stapler Circumcision in Gangtok||25,000 – 30,000||15-30 mins||Next Day|
|Laser Circumcision in Gangtok||25,000 – 30,000||15-30 mins||Next Day|
Phimosis Treatment Hospitals in Gangtok
MantraCare is one of Gangtok’s leading phimosis treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gangtok are accessible from the following areas:
- Power Sect.
- Bara Pathing
- Tatanchen Area
- Balwakhani Area
- Vip Colony
- White Hall
- Amdo Golai
- Tadong Bazar
- A.G. Quarters
- Forest Sect.
- Sichey Busty
- Forest Colony
- Ranka Rd
- JN Road
Top Phimosis Treatment Doctors in Gangtok
2000+ Successful Phimosis Treatment
“Mantracare’s phimosis treatment in Gangtok was incredibly effective and completely cured my condition. I had suffered from phimosis for years and it was really impacting my quality of life. After just a few treatments at Mantracare, I was phimosis-free and finally able to live my life to the fullest.“
– Rishi Sachdeva
Frequently Asked Question's
Phimosis is a condition that can cause pain and discomfort. In some cases, it can also lead to problems urinating or passing stool. It’s usually treated with circumcision or other procedures that remove the foreskin of the penis.
There are different types of phimosis treatment options available in Gangtok, which you can choose from depending on your condition. If you have a mild form of this condition, then topical creams or ointments may be recommended by your doctor. These are easy to apply and do not require any surgery. However, if the problem is severe, then a circumcision may be recommended as the best option for treatment.
The cost of phimosis treatment in Gangtok starts at Rs 25,000. Mantra Care Gangtok also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover phimosis treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gangtok to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare phimosis hospital in Gangtok offers highly safe procedures.