Advanced Varicocele treatment in Gangtok
FREE Varicocele Treatment Consultation
Get Varicocele Treatment Cost Estimate
Varicocele Treatment in Gangtok
Varicocele is a swelling of the veins in the penis. It is caused by a problem with the veins that carry blood from the heart to the penis. The most common cause of varicocele is undescended testicles. If untreated, varicocele can cause pain, reduced sexual function, and even infertility. There are several treatments available for varicocele in Gangtok, including surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy.
Why Varicocele treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Varicocele
Varicoceles usually do not cause any symptoms. However, some men with varicoceles may have:
- A dull ache or pain in the testicles
- Enlargement of the testicles
- A feeling of heaviness in the scrotum
- A change in the way the testicles feel when touched
Varicocele Treatment Options
There are a number of ways to treat varicoceles, including:
- Surgery: Surgery involves tieing off the affected veins to redirect blood flow.
- Embolization: Embolization involves blocking off the affected veins with a medical device.
- Radiation therapy: Involves using high-energy waves to destroy the affected veins.
- Varicocelectomy: It is done by making a small cut in the groin and tying off the affected veins.
- Sclerotherapy: A less invasive alternative to surgery that involves injecting a chemical solution into the affected veins.
- Laser therapy: This involves using a laser to destroy the affected veins.
Why to not delay Varicocele treatment?
- Can lead to a decrease in testosterone levels.
- Can cause pain and discomfort.
- Can lead to fertility problems.
- Treatment for varicocele is generally safe and effective.
- Delay in treatment can lead to more serious problems.
- Treatment can improve your overall health and well-being.
Varicocele Treatment Cost in Gangtok
|Open Varicocelectomy in Gangtok||30,000 – 40,000|
|Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy in Gangtok||40,000 – 50,000|
|Microscopic Varicocelectomy in Gangtok||40,000 – 60,000|
|Varicocele Embolization in Gangtok||90,000 – 1,50,000|
Varicocele Treatment Hospitals in Gangtok
MantraCare is one of Gangtok’s leading varicocele treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gangtok are accessible from the following areas:
- Power Sect.
- Bara Pathing
- Tatanchen Area
- Balwakhani Area
- Vip Colony
- White Hall
- Amdo Golai
- Tadong Bazar
- A.G. Quarters
- Forest Sect.
- Sichey Busty
- Forest Colony
- Ranka Rd
- JN Road
Top Varicocele Treatment Doctors in Gangtok
2000+ Successful Varicocele Treatment
“I finally got my Varicocele removed and my life has never been the same. I have a lot more energy now and people keep telling me how energetic I am. I highly recommend MantraCare in Gangtok for varicocele treatment.”
Frequently Asked Question's
The best varicocele treatment options in Gangtok include Surgery, Sclerotherapy, Radiotherapy, Embolization, Compression stockings, Pain medication, lifestyle changes.
The cost of varicocele treatment in Gangtok starts at Rs 30,000. For more advanced treatments like Varicocele Embolization the cost can go up to Rs 1,50,000. Mantra Care Gangtok also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover varicocele treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gangtok to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare varicocele hospital in Gangtok offers highly safe procedures.