Advanced Fissure treatment in Ghaziabad
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Ghaziabad
If you are experiencing a fissure in your anus or rectum, you should visit a doctor as soon as possible. A fissure is a break in the skin that can cause intense pain and bleeding. It is often caused by prolonged sitting or straining. Treatment for a fissure typically includes surgery to remove the damaged area of skin and closed sutures to hold the skin closed. If the fissure is large, it may also require an anal sphincterotomy to remove part of the bowel.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Ghaziabad are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Ghaziabad
|Open Fissure Surgery in Ghaziabad||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Ghaziabad||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Ghaziabad||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Ghaziabad||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Ghaziabad
MantraCare is one of Ghaziabad’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Ghaziabad are accessible from the following areas:
- Adhyatmic Nagar
- Arya Nagar
- Ashok Nagar
- Ator Nagla
- Aurangabad Ristal
- Badshahnpur Siroli
- Bajhera Kalan
- Bajhera Khurd
- Basantpur Sainthli
- Behta Hazipur
- Bhaina Dholpur
- Bharat Nagar
- Bhup Kheri
- Biraj Ghat
- Chander Nagar
- Dasna Gate ed
- Dasna R.s.
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Ghaziabad
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care is a great place to go for medical assistance. They are very professional, and the doctors are always available. They have made me feel better, so I can get back to my life.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Ghaziabad, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Ghaziabad starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Ghaziabad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Ghaziabad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Ghaziabad offers highly safe procedures.