Advanced Fissure treatment in Gorakhpur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Gorakhpur
Fissure treatment is a process that uses heat, water, and pressure to shrink and close small splits in the skin. This is done to relieve pressure and stop the spread of infection. Treatment is usually done in the hospital, but it can also be done at home if the patient is comfortable with that. There are a few things that you need to know before you undergo treatment. For example, you should avoid hot baths and Jacuzzis for a week before the treatment. You should also avoid strenuous activity for a day or two after the treatment.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Gorakhpur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Gorakhpur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Gorakhpur||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Gorakhpur||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Gorakhpur||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Gorakhpur||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Gorakhpur
MantraCare is one of Gorakhpur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gorakhpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Rajendra Nagar
- Budh Vihar Colony
- Miyan Baza
- RailVihar Ph-2 Colony
- Ashok Nagar
- Nanda Nagar
- Shakti Nagar Colony
- Indira Nagar
- Vistar Colony
- Sahara Estate
- Uruwa Bazar
- Humayunpur Uttari
- Lohiya Nager Colony
- Mundera Bazar
- Padri Bazar
- Bhagwanpur Bujurg
- Ilahi Bagh
- Deoria road
- Dayanand Nagar
- Rahmat Nagar
- Ramjanki Nagar
- Qazipur Khurd
- Azad Nagar
- Rajiv Nagar Colony
- NH 24
- Amrud Mandi
- Sevai bazar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Gorakhpur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I am a patient at Mantra Care and wanted to say that they have been doing such a wonderful job with my treatment. I have been here for a week now, and they have treated me with such care and compassion.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Gorakhpur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Gorakhpur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Gorakhpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gorakhpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Gorakhpur offers highly safe procedures.