Advanced Fistula treatment in Gorakhpur
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Gorakhpur at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Gorakhpur
If you are looking for a reliable and professional fistula surgery treatment center in Gorakhpur, then you should visit the Mantra Care. This center is known for its high-quality medical care and excellent results in treating fistula patients. The team here is experienced and equipped with the latest techniques and equipment, which they use to treat each patient individually. They also have a comprehensive library of information on fistula surgery that they can offer to their patients.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Gorakhpur
|Fistulotomy in Gorakhpur
|20,000 – 1,00,000
|Fistula is cut open
|Fistulectomy in Gorakhpur
|15,000 – 30,000
|Entire fistula is removed
|LIFT procedure in Gorakhpur
|25,000 – 80,000
|Small Incision | Fistula is repaired
|Advancement flap procedure in Gorakhpur
|30,000 – 50,000
|Flap is used to cover the fistula
|Seton techniques in Gorakhpur
|25,000 – 35,000
|Thread is placed around the fistula
|Laser fistula surgery in Gorakhpur
|40,000 – 55,000
|Laser is used to destroy fistula
|Endoscopic ablation in Gorakhpur
|25,000 – 40,000
|Heat or other energy is used
|Fibrin glue in Gorakhpur
|20,000 – 30,000
|Protein is injected into the fistula
|Bioprosthetic plug in Gorakhpur
|15,000 – 35,000
|Plug is placed into the fistula
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Gorakhpur
MantraCare is one of Gorakhpur’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gorakhpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Rajendra Nagar
- Budh Vihar Colony
- Miyan Baza
- RailVihar Ph-2 Colony
- Ashok Nagar
- Nanda Nagar
- Shakti Nagar Colony
- Indira Nagar
- Vistar Colony
- Sahara Estate
- Uruwa Bazar
- Humayunpur Uttari
- Lohiya Nager Colony
- Mundera Bazar
- Padri Bazar
- Bhagwanpur Bujurg
- Ilahi Bagh
- Deoria road
- Dayanand Nagar
- Rahmat Nagar
- Ramjanki Nagar
- Qazipur Khurd
- Azad Nagar
- Rajiv Nagar Colony
- NH 24
- Amrud Mandi
- Sevai bazar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Gorakhpur
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
” Mantra Care is the best hospital to get fistula surgery in Gorakhpur. Our daughter received care with the best surgeons and nurses there. We were given great advice and they were able to accommodate our needs.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Gorakhpur, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Gorakhpur starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Gorakhpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gorakhpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Gorakhpur offers highly safe procedures.