Advanced Hip Replacement Surgery in Gorakhpur
FREE Hip Replacement Consultation
Get Hip Replacement Cost Estimate
Hip Replacement Surgery in Gorakhpur
If you’re looking to have hip replacement surgery in Saharanpur, then Mantracare is the perfect place for you. We offer quality hip replacement treatment that is available at an affordable price. Our team of experienced surgeons will help you recover quickly and minimize any pain. If you’re looking to get hip replacement surgery in Gorakhpur, then Mantracare is the perfect place for you. Our team of skilled surgeons offers quality hip replacement treatment that is available at an affordable price. You’ll be able to recover quickly and minimize any pain.
Why Hip Replacement from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Hip Replacement
- Pain in the hip area that gets worse over time.
- Swelling in the hip area.
- Limited range of motion in the hip joint.
- Limping or limping with weight on one leg only.
- Difficulty standing up from a sitting position.
- A lump or bump on the outside of the hip area.
- A feeling of weakness in the leg and a loss of balance.
- Frequent falls or frequent trips and stumbles that you can’t explain.
- Pain that is so severe you can’t sleep through the night.
- A feeling of “clicking” or “popping” in your hip joint.
Hip Replacement Surgery Options
- Total hip replacement (THR): The most common type of hip replacement surgery is called total hip replacement. This procedure removes the damaged portions of your thighbone and socket and replaces them with an artificial joint made from metal, ceramic or plastic materials.
- Partial hip replacement (PHR): This procedure is similar to total hip replacement, but it only replaces a portion of the damaged hip joint. The remaining parts are left intact.
- Joint resurfacing: This procedure removes only some of the damaged surfaces of your thighbone and socket and replaces them with an artificial surface made from metal, ceramic or plastic materials.
- Hemiarthroplasty: This procedure is similar to partial hip replacement, but it only replaces one side of the damaged joint. The remaining parts are left intact.
Why to not delay Hip Replacement treatment?
- It’s painful and uncomfortable.
- You’ll be less active, which can lead to weight gain and other health problems.
- Your quality of life will suffer.
- You’ll be more likely to fall and break bones, which can lead to even more surgery.
- You may end up having to use a cane or walker.
- You’ll miss out on activities you enjoy.
- The longer you wait, the more likely you are to have complications.
- You could become disabled by arthritis.
- Your bones may become more fragile and prone to fractures
Hip Replacement Surgery Cost in Gorakhpur
|Total Hip Replacement (thr) in Gorakhpur||Unilateral||1,40,000 – 2,40,000|
|Bilateral||3,30,000 – 3,90,000|
|Partial Hip Replacement (phr) in Gorakhpur||Unilateral||1,40,000 – 2,00,000|
|Bilateral||2,60,000 – 3,40,000|
Hip Replacement Surgery Hospitals in Gorakhpur
MantraCare is one of Gorakhpur’s leading Hip Replacement surgery hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gorakhpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Rajendra Nagar
- Budh Vihar Colony
- Miyan Baza
- RailVihar Ph-2 Colony
- Ashok Nagar
- Nanda Nagar
- Shakti Nagar Colony
- Indira Nagar
- Vistar Colony
- Sahara Estate
- Uruwa Bazar
- Humayunpur Uttari
- Lohiya Nager Colony
- Mundera Bazar
- Padri Bazar
- Bhagwanpur Bujurg
- Ilahi Bagh
- Deoria road
- Dayanand Nagar
- Rahmat Nagar
- Ramjanki Nagar
- Qazipur Khurd
- Azad Nagar
- Rajiv Nagar Colony
- NH 24
- Amrud Mandi
- Sevai bazar
Top Hip Replacement Surgery Doctors in Gorakhpur
2000+ Successful Hip Replacement Surgery
“I was suffering from a lot of pain in my hip and was finding it difficult to even walk. My doctor recommended Hip Replacement treatment from MantraCare in Gorakhpur and I am so glad I followed his advice. The treatment was very successful and now I am pain-free and back to my normal life. I am very happy with the results. Thanks!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Hip replacement treatment is a surgical procedure that replaces the hip joint with an artificial one. The metal and plastic components used in this procedure are called prosthesis.
There are a number of hip replacement treatment options available in Gorakhpur. These include Total Hip Replacement, Partial Hip Replacement, Joint Resurfacing, and Hemiarthroplasty.
The cost of hip replacement surgery depends on the type of prosthesis used, your health condition and other factors. The average cost for a hip replacement in Gorakhpur is around Rs.2 lakhs.
Yes, most insurances cover hip replacement treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gorakhpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare hip replacement hospital in Gorakhpur offers highly safe procedures.