Advanced Phimosis treatment in Gorakhpur
Safest Laser phimosis and phimosis treatment in Gorakhpur at affordable cost.
FREE Phimosis Treatment Consultation
Get Phimosis Treatment Cost Estimate
Phimosis Treatment in Gorakhpur
If you’re experiencing difficulty urinating due to a condition called phimosis, you may be able to get treatment in Gorakhpur. Phimosis is a common problem that can be treated with surgery or medication. If you opt for surgery, the doctors will remove the foreskin of your penis. This can be a difficult process, but it can resolve the issue and allow you to urinate normally. If medication is your chosen treatment, your doctor may prescribe an antibiotic cream or injection. Both of these options are relatively effective and require minimal follow-up care. If you’re considering phimosis treatment in Gorakhpur, don’t hesitate to speak with a doctor.
Why Phimosis treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Phimosis
Someone with phimosis may have the following symptoms:
- Redness or discoloration can be a symptom of an infection or irritation.
- Swelling, which may occur when the skin is infected or irritated.
- Painful or difficult urination (dysuria)
- Pain with erections or with sexual activity.
Phimosis Treatment Options
There are many ways to treat phimosis, but the best way to decide which treatment option is best for you is by consulting your doctor. Treatment options vary depending on how severe your condition is and what type of phimosis you have. The most common treatment options include:
- Non-surgical treatments: these can include topical corticosteroids, lubricants, and/or topical steroids.
- Surgical treatments: which can include circumcision.
- Medical treatments: which may include pain medications, antibiotics, and/or oral steroid pills.
- Laser surgery: which is a surgery where the foreskin is removed by using a laser to remove the foreskin.
Why to not delay Phimosis treatment?
- One of the most important is that men with severe or long-term cases of phimosis are at greater risk of developing penile cancer.
- Men with phimosis are also more likely to contract other STDs, such as herpes and genital warts.
- Erectile dysfunction is another common side effect of severe phimosis that can occur in men who continue to delay treatment.
- If you have phimosis and continue to delay treatment, you are also more likely to develop complications later in life. These can include infertility, curvature of the penis (Peyronie’s disease), and even gangrene.
Phimosis Treatment Cost in Gorakhpur
|Techniques||Cost (₹)||Duration||Resume Work|
|Open Circumcision in Gorakhpur||25,000 – 32,000||60 mins||After 3 days|
|Stapler Circumcision in Gorakhpur||25,000 – 30,000||15-30 mins||Next Day|
|Laser Circumcision in Gorakhpur||25,000 – 30,000||15-30 mins||Next Day|
Phimosis Treatment Hospitals in Gorakhpur
MantraCare is one of Gorakhpur’s leading phimosis treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gorakhpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Rajendra Nagar
- Budh Vihar Colony
- Miyan Baza
- RailVihar Ph-2 Colony
- Ashok Nagar
- Nanda Nagar
- Shakti Nagar Colony
- Indira Nagar
- Vistar Colony
- Sahara Estate
- Uruwa Bazar
- Humayunpur Uttari
- Lohiya Nager Colony
- Mundera Bazar
- Padri Bazar
- Bhagwanpur Bujurg
- Ilahi Bagh
- Deoria road
- Dayanand Nagar
- Rahmat Nagar
- Ramjanki Nagar
- Qazipur Khurd
- Azad Nagar
- Rajiv Nagar Colony
- NH 24
- Amrud Mandi
- Sevai bazar
Top Phimosis Treatment Doctors in Gorakhpur
2000+ Successful Phimosis Treatment
“I want to share my experience with phimosis treatment from Mantracare in Gorakhpur. I was really struggling with phimosis and had tried multiple treatments, but nothing worked. I heard about Mantracare from a friend and decided to give it a try. I’m so glad I did! The treatment was very effective and helped me to overcome phimosis. “
Frequently Asked Question's
Phimosis is a condition that can cause pain and discomfort. In some cases, it can also lead to problems urinating or passing stool. It’s usually treated with circumcision or other procedures that remove the foreskin of the penis.
There are different types of phimosis treatment options available in Gorakhpur, which you can choose from depending on your condition. If you have a mild form of this condition, then topical creams or ointments may be recommended by your doctor. These are easy to apply and do not require any surgery. However, if the problem is severe, then a circumcision may be recommended as the best option for treatment.
The cost of phimosis treatment in Gorakhpur starts at Rs 25,000. Mantra Care Gorakhpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover phimosis treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gorakhpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare phimosis hospital in Gorakhpur offers highly safe procedures.