Advanced Varicocele treatment in Gorakhpur
FREE Varicocele Treatment Consultation
Get Varicocele Treatment Cost Estimate
Varicocele Treatment in Gorakhpur
Varicocele is a condition in which the veins in your penis become enlarged. This can cause decreased blood flow to your penis and eventually cause problems with sexual function, fertility, and even pain. If you’re experiencing these problems, it’s important to get treated as soon as possible. There are several options available for treating varicocele in Gorakhpur. The most common is surgery. However, if surgery is not an option or if it’s not recommended due to other health concerns, other treatments such as radiation therapy or hormonal therapy may be recommended.
Why Varicocele treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Varicocele
Varicoceles usually do not cause any symptoms. However, some men with varicoceles may have:
- A dull ache or pain in the testicles
- Enlargement of the testicles
- A feeling of heaviness in the scrotum
- A change in the way the testicles feel when touched
Varicocele Treatment Options
There are a number of ways to treat varicoceles, including:
- Surgery: Surgery involves tieing off the affected veins to redirect blood flow.
- Embolization: Embolization involves blocking off the affected veins with a medical device.
- Radiation therapy: Involves using high-energy waves to destroy the affected veins.
- Varicocelectomy: It is done by making a small cut in the groin and tying off the affected veins.
- Sclerotherapy: A less invasive alternative to surgery that involves injecting a chemical solution into the affected veins.
- Laser therapy: This involves using a laser to destroy the affected veins.
Why to not delay Varicocele treatment?
- Can lead to a decrease in testosterone levels.
- Can cause pain and discomfort.
- Can lead to fertility problems.
- Treatment for varicocele is generally safe and effective.
- Delay in treatment can lead to more serious problems.
- Treatment can improve your overall health and well-being.
Varicocele Treatment Cost in Gorakhpur
|Open Varicocelectomy in Gorakhpur||30,000 – 40,000|
|Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy in Gorakhpur||40,000 – 50,000|
|Microscopic Varicocelectomy in Gorakhpur||40,000 – 60,000|
|Varicocele Embolization in Gorakhpur||90,000 – 1,50,000|
Varicocele Treatment Hospitals in Gorakhpur
MantraCare is one of Gorakhpur’s leading varicocele treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gorakhpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Rajendra Nagar
- Budh Vihar Colony
- Miyan Baza
- RailVihar Ph-2 Colony
- Ashok Nagar
- Nanda Nagar
- Shakti Nagar Colony
- Indira Nagar
- Vistar Colony
- Sahara Estate
- Uruwa Bazar
- Humayunpur Uttari
- Lohiya Nager Colony
- Mundera Bazar
- Padri Bazar
- Bhagwanpur Bujurg
- Ilahi Bagh
- Deoria road
- Dayanand Nagar
- Rahmat Nagar
- Ramjanki Nagar
- Qazipur Khurd
- Azad Nagar
- Rajiv Nagar Colony
- NH 24
- Amrud Mandi
- Sevai bazar
Top Varicocele Treatment Doctors in Gorakhpur
2000+ Successful Varicocele Treatment
“In July, I visited MantraCare at Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. MantraCare has been providing effective varicocele treatment for many years. I was a little skeptical about the treatment and it’s effects, but when a specialist recommended this clinic to get rid of my varicocele problems with the help of their experts and doctors, I felt relieved. Thanks, MantraCare”
Frequently Asked Question's
The best varicocele treatment options in Gorakhpur include Surgery, Sclerotherapy, Radiotherapy, Embolization, Compression stockings, Pain medication, lifestyle changes.
The cost of varicocele treatment in Gorakhpur starts at Rs 30,000. For more advanced treatments like Varicocele Embolization the cost can go up to Rs 1,50,000. Mantra Care Gorakhpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover varicocele treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gorakhpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare varicocele hospital in Gorakhpur offers highly safe procedures.