Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Gulbarga
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Gulbarga
If you are looking for quality breast cancer treatment in Gulbarga, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is one of the best Breast Cancer Treatment Centers in Gulbarga and offers state-of-the-art treatments for all types of breast cancer. Mantracare has a team of dedicated doctors who will help you find the right treatment for your specific case. They use the latest technology and techniques to help patients achieve successful outcomes. If you are looking for breast cancer treatment that will give you the best chance of recovery, then Mantracare is the place to be.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Gulbarga
|Lumpectomy in Gulbarga||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Gulbarga||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Gulbarga||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Gulbarga||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Gulbarga
MantraCare is one of Gulbarga’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gulbarga are accessible from the following areas:
- Ring Road
- Sedam Road
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Nagar
- Khaja Colony
- Shahbad Road
- Biddapur Colony
- Jewargi Road
- CIB Colony
- Gunj Colony
- Gobbur B
- Kailash Nagar
- Visvesvaraya Nagar
- MSK Mill Road
- Hagarga road
- Adarsh Nagar
- Pragati Colony
- Noor Bagh
- Shivaji Nagar
- Misbaha Colony
- Yadulla Colony
- Vidya Nagar
- Shahbaz Colony
- Kuvempu Nagar
- Santosh Colony
- GDA Layout
- Raghavendra Colony
- Akkamahadevi Colony
- New Jewargi Road
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Gulbarga
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago and MantraCare, Gulbarga has been an amazing resource for me. I’ve received treatments and support from them that have helped me immensely. I’m so grateful to have found such a wonderful organization!“
– Megha Kaushik
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Gulbarga include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Gulbarga starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Gulbarga also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gulbarga to check if you are covered.